Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I paid to see this answer and it didnt allow me to download

it Part1 Write a class named...
I paid to see this answer and it didnt allow me to download it
Part1 Write a class named Employee that has the following

Part1
Write a class named Employee that has the following member variables:

name. A string that holds the employee’s name.
idNumber. An int variable that holds the employee’s ID number.
department. A string that holds the name of the department where the employee works.
position. A string that holds the employee’s job title.

The class should have the following constructors:

A constructor that accepts the following values as arguments and assigns them to the appropriate member variables: employee’s name, employee’s ID number, department, and position.
A constructor that accepts the following values as arguments and assigns them to the appropriate member variables: employee’s name and ID number. The department and position fields should be assigned an empty string (“ “);
A default constructor that assigns empty strings (“ “) to the name, department, and position member variables, and 0 to the idNumber member variable.

Write appropriate mutator functions that store values in these member variables and accessor functions that return the values in these member variables. Once you have written the class, create a three Employee objects (3 separate instances), in your main function, to hold the following data:
Name ID Number Department Position

Susan Meyers 47899 Accounting Vice President

XXXXX XXXXX 39119 IT Programmer

Joy Rogers 81774 Manufacturing Engineer

Do NOT use inline member functions for the three constructors mentioned.
 You need to submit the following files:
1. Employee.h: Specification for class should be in this .h file
2. Employee.cpp: Member function implementations of the three constructors should be in this .cpp file
3. Employee_Demo.cpp: You also need to write a separate program to test the class. In other words, main() is here.

Part2
Design a class that stores a temperature in a temperature field and has the appropriate accessor and mutator methods
for the field. In addition to appropriate constructors, the class should have the following methods:
- isEthylFreezing - This method should return the boolean
value true if the temperature stored
in the temperature field is at or
below the freezing point of ethyl
alcohol. Otherwise, the method
should return false.
- isEthylBoiling - This method should return the boolean
value true if the temperature stored
in the temperature field is at or
above the boiling point of ethyl
alcohol. Otherwise, the method should
return false.
- isOxygenFreezing - This method should return the boolean
value true if the temperature stored
in the temperature field is at or below
the freezing point of oxygen.Otherwise,
the method should return false.
- isOxygenBoiling - This method should return the boolean
value true if the temperature stored in
temperature field is at or above the
boiling point of oxygen. Otherwise, the
method should return false.
- isWaterFreezing - This method should return the boolean
value true if the temperature stored
in the temperature field is at or below
the freezing point of water.Otherwise,
the method should return false.
- isWaterBoiling - This methodshould return the boolean
value true if the temperature stored
in the temperature field is at or above
the boiling point of water. Otherwise,
the method should return false.
Substance----------Freezingpoint----------boilingpoint
Ethyl Alcoho______-173____________172
Oxygen__________-362_____________-306
Water____________32______________212
Write a program that demonstrate the class. The program should ask the user to enter a temperature and then display a list of the substance that will freeze at that temperature and those that will boil at that temperature For example, if the temperature is -20 the class should report that water will freeze and oxygen will boil at that temperature.
Use inline member functions for all the method functions mentioned.
1. FreezeBoil.h: Specification (and inline member functions) for class should be in this .h file
2. FreezeBoil_Demo.cpp : You need to write a separate program to test the class. In other words, main() is here.
10/22/2013
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome back.
Hope you are doing well
Thank you for asking me
Please provide the URL of the page where these were answered
What is the deadline?
ok. I will provide the answers ASAP

Ok thank you does the payment for you come from the credits i put on my account i had a 15 and 22 and 1 and 3 dollar charge from trying to get this answer could you please help me figure out whats going on there lol thank you

The value of this question should be 40.
It will be paid once you rate this answer.
For more information, you can contact customer care at info @ justanswer.com
(without spaces)

ok thank you

Welcome Brandon

The first one has to have two different program files also thank you for your help.

ok.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Hi Brandon,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer