Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Hello, this is Robert, you helped me a week ago with some programming

for JavaScript. I have...
Hello, this is Robert, you helped me a week ago with some programming for JavaScript. I have another question for you:

Design a pseudocede program that asks the user for two numbers, and then sends these two numbers as arguments to four arithmetic functions: addition, multiplication, division, and modulus (the remainder after dividing one number by the other). The functions should return the values to the calling module, where they're displayed. Save the file as numberFunctions.txt
10/20/2013
ehabtutor

ehabtutor :

Hi Robert

ehabtutor :

Welcome Again to Just Answer

ehabtutor :

My Name isXXXXX and it would be my pleasure to help you on this.

ehabtutor :

This is needed in pseudocode right?

Customer:

Yes, as well as code for JavaScript

ehabtutor :

javascript or java?

Customer:

javascript

ehabtutor :

ok just making sure.

ehabtutor :

When is the deadline?

Customer:

10/25/13 12 pm

ehabtutor :

ok, i will send it to you tomorrow same time in case you have any comments so i can attend to

ehabtutor :

I will make sure to add comments so you can understand how the code works

Customer:

Alrighty sounds great, thank you!

Customer:

awsome!

ehabtutor :

You will be notified by email once i post the answer. or check back tomorrow same time.

ehabtutor :

Have a nice day

Customer:

You to

ehabtutor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Hello, I am still waiting for the pseudo code for the programming, you said you would have it shortly, and that was four days ago.. I am hoping that you may be able to get it to me some time today? Thank you

Hi Robert,

I apologize i was away from my computer for sudden issues on the weekend.

I will do my best to send it today.

regards,
ehab tutor

The reason for my poor rating was that I needed to get this done by the 25th. I got the program, but wanted the pseudocode so that I could understand the code. I understand that personal things go on but I submitted this question a week ago so that there would be time to get this question finished..

Ok

Thank you sir and my apologies for not being able to send the pseudo code on time.

I hope i could make it up to you in an upcoming project.
I also hope that no points were deducted from you due to this.
If it is possible that you can change the rating to a positive one, this would be much appreciated. As negative feedbacks harm my ranking here.

It was really out of my hands.

Thank you sir,
ehab el sisi
ehabtutor
ehabtutor
ehabtutor, MBA