Hello, I need the following done:
You are to build an Employee Information Management System (EIMS) that allows human resource personnel to manage a company's work force.
Upon start up the system will initialize its "database" by reading a text file containing employee information. The EIMS system will then display a menu with different options such as Listing/Add new hire/Delete employee/Query/ Quit etc ... and wait for user selection to execute the selected option.
Class Design The following classes are needed:
- buildDB: reading text file to load employee data into database (linked list sorted by employee ID)
- listing (display all employee data)
- add: insert new hire to the right position in the sorted database - delete: remove employee from database
- query: given employee ID search and display all employee data
- instance fields are: first name, last name, employee ID, department, salary, years of service, work location
Sample of text file: Jone Eastwood;26712;IT;65438.75;5;San Jose Cindy Smith;3481;HR;45900;3;Cupertino
Completion before 6pm tonight would be preferred.