Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience:  BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications
65126503

Develop a high-level plan for implementing the emerging technology--BI

Develop a high-level plan for implementing the emerging technology--BIOMETRICS and mitigating the vulnerabilities and convergence issues in a text-based plan Microsoft project. **This is not a paper**

The high-level plan should include all the system development lifecycle (SDLC) gates/decision points and all relevant tasks. I am not looking for a paper; I am looking for a list of the steps that you would complete to implement the new technology. Think about all of the actions, resources, and tasks that you would need in order to effect a successful implementation. You can Google "IT project plans" to find a template. Make sure that you include in detail all the steps you would take to implement the project.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am still waiting for a response.

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Hi, I will be happy to help with this - when is it needed by?

cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sunday by 2359.

Ok - no problem!

cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks alot. I am standing by! :)

No problem!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience: BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications