Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
20507158

For Lisa K.Lisa,I have another set of Civil War questions

Attachment: 2013-10-01_131718_conferences_week7.docx

For Lisa K. Lisa, I have another set of Civil War questions for you, if you have the time. I would need them by Thursday. There are none that require a long response like the one you did last week, just the regular length. Thank you!

Good morning,

It is nice to hear from you. I hope that your move went well, I know that is a stressful event.Smile

Thank you for requesting me, I always enjoy working with you. I have downloaded your document. I am glad that the answers do not need to be long, but there are a total of 18 separate questions, with one asking to discuss three separate amendments. Are you able to pay a small bonus? If so, I will begin working on these since they are due Thursday.

Have a great day,
Lisa

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I am
Able to pay a bonus
o.k. thank you.
I will begin to work on these and have them posted for you on Thursday.
Have a great day,
Lisa
Good morning Mike,

I just wanted you to know that I am finishing your assignment and you will have it shortly.

Lisa
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
That sounds great! Thank you, Lisa
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hello Mike,

Thank you for being able to assist you with your most recent set of Civil War questions. It is a pleasure being able to work with you. I look forward to being able to assist you with future assignments. To request me, simply type,"For Lisa K." before the question.

I hope your move went well and you are enjoying your new place.

Have a great day,
Lisa