LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Create a JavaScript program that declares and prints an array

Create a JavaScript program that declares and prints an array that includes at least 20 of your favorite songs. For each song, determine the best means for storing the year it was published. Using JavaScript, print each song's name along with the year it was published. The print logic must use a loop. (You may use www.Billboard.com archives for song information. The data really do not matter: The programming does.)
Welcome to this site.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
What is the deadline?
Download answer from here: Songs.html

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry but a firewall is blocking me from recieving the response. Can it be sent to me directly to my email so I can download it?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi again,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro