Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Can anyone help with Linear Programming questions?

Answered in 1 hour by:
9/12/2013
akch2002
akch2002, Engineer
I can try. How many questions are there?

For Akch2002:

Only two questions to start with, but I need them graphed with a written eplaination of the steps you took so I can understand what you did. At some point I will be using Risksolver but not for these questions.

I can use either excel or MATLAB to solve linear programming problems. Kindly indicate which one you would like to be used and upload the problem. Also indicate time in hours by which you like to have answers. You can always ask for any clarification.

akch2002

I will have to find out and get back to you, I will do so late tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks. I will wait for your response.

thank you!

Welcome

akch2002:

Please see the attached and review question #'s 20 and 22 on page one and #13 on page two. Those of the questions i need to solve using linear programing and the cornerstone model, please let me know if this is something you are familiar with.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80176496/Problems_week2.pdf

Thank you

I am not familiar with the cornerstone model and, hence, won't be able to use it.

Hi akch2002:

Regarding question 13 that I sent you above, I was able to solve it but I am unsure of "d" in #13. what would i need to do different when building the model if i had 25 types of tables and 15 different production steps? Just a sentence or two will get me on track.

Thank you,

Customer/p>
I will look into it later today and comeback to you.

thank you!

Welcome
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
akch2002
akch2002, Engineer

Thank you for your help! I will let you know if I need more help in the future.

Thanks. You are most welcome.
akch2002
akch2002
akch2002, Engineer