Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

•How have you seen databases used in health care? What would

•How have you seen databases used in health care? What would this field be like without databases?
•What is the relationship between the quality and integrity of data entered into a database and the resulting effect on the quality of patient care?

Keep in mind that a DQ must have ALL of the following elements: 1) Posted in Main, 2) Answers the question, 3) 200 words or more, 4) contains a properly cited external reference to support your ideas, 5) ends with a question to the class.

Thanks for asking me to assist in this question.

When do you need this please?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

By tomorrow 12 non

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Have you reviewed the file.

Do you need any changes or further assistance on that?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What are examples of databases used in your organization? How are these databases used in organizational decision making?

I use the MEDITEC System PCM/MAGIC for nursing documentation and EDM for the ED.

Is that another DQ?

Can you please post in a new thread?

When do you need that one?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Lani, I posted a new assignment can you take a look for me

I just saw your post.

Is it possible to push that for tomorrow?

I am not sure if I can complete that today.

My network is acting up a bit and I am having a bit of trouble connecting to internet.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it ok Lani, I took care of it. I am sure I will need your service again. Thanks for helping me out.

Ok.

You are most welcome and I am always glad to help.