Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I need help with my homework

I need help with my homework
9/3/2013
Angela--Mod

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Also, please post the full assignment details. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

hello my name isXXXXX do you have a website that I can scan my homework to you.

Hello. Yes, you can use the paperclip icon to post your question details here, or a free third party file sharing site like mediafire.com. If you need further assistance attaching a file, you can also [email protected] We appreciate your patience while we search for a professional to assist you.
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Mr. Gregory White
Hello, my name is Greg.

The easiest way to send is using a file sharing site such as wikisend.com

Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)

1. Go to www.wikisend.com
2. Click on the "Browse" Button
3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.
4. Click on "Upload File"
5. This will then open a new window.
6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.

I can then open your file onto my computer.

You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.

This will ensure I get the materials quickly.

I can not upload the files it hard I try what you told me to do but I can not do it.

Can you copy and paste them here for me?

I don't know how to do that copy and paste it want let me do it.

Can you type in the questions? Unfortunately, without being able to see what you need help with, I am not sure how I can help.

:-)

Last time I type here It did not go through. I need help.

1. In the opening scene of The Shakespeare Stealer, which two characters are involved in a conflict?
a. Falconer and Bright

b. Widge and Falconer

c. Widge and Bright

d. Widge and Bass

2.In Romeo and Juliet, at the end of Act III, what does Juliet decide to do?

a. plead with the Prince to lift Romeo's decree of banishment

b. tell her parents the truth about her marriage

c. send a message to Romeo telling him it is not safe to remain in Verona

d. visit Friar Lawrence to seek his advice

3. Which of the following facts that we have learned about Friar Lawrence earlier in the play, Romeo and Juliet, takes on new, important meaning in Act IV?

a. He is a blood relative of Prince Escalus.

b. He conducted the funeral service for Tybalt.

c. He is a Franciscan friar.

d. He is an expert on the uses of herbs and plants

4.In The Importance of Being Earnest, what is the relationship of Lady Bracknell to Gwendolen?

a. grandmother

b. aunt

c. mother

d. sister

5.In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who is the queen of the fairies?

a. Thisbe

b. Flute

c. Titania

d. Robin

6. Which of the following best describes the character of Simon Bass in The Shakespeare Stealer?

a. inconsiderate and selfish

b. clever and a bit dishonest

c. light- hearted and amusing

d. dreamy and idealistic

7. Based on his portrayal in the first scene of The Shakespeare Stealer, what kind of a person is Bright?

a. mild-mannered and shy

b. gruff but kind

c. odd and greedy

d. modest and calm

8. Which of the following is a technique of satire used by Wilde in The Importance of Being Earnest?

a. giving information about his characters in a direct, straightforward way.

b. ridiculously exaggerating the importance people such as Gwendolen place on a name

c. letting readers draw their own conclusion

Josie-Mod
Hi, I’m Josie a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from an other one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work

I need help with my homework

Hello Shaunta,

I just logged on and saw your reply. Please make a new separate post for any additional Homework questions.

Thanks!

Can I type here for my question.

Hello Shaunta,

Please go to http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-chrism/ and post your question .
Thanks!

Hello I am try to found out how can I type my question for you I went on the website it did not do anything so what I need to do.

Hello Shaunta,

The link I posted connects you to a question box (under my photo). There is where you type your homework question. Please begin your post with "For Chris M." If you are still having trouble posting a new question, contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

Thanks!
Chris M.
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work