Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

For LogicPro Only Can you help me with these? 1. (TCO

For LogicPro Only Can you help...
For LogicPro Only

Can you help me with these?

1. (TCO 6) Which of the following is not a GUI component (control or widget)? (Points : 4)
String
Button
Menu
Combo box

2. (TCO 6) A Frame class or subclass implements the _____ interface in order to receive input from a button click. (Points : 4)
ActionListener
ButtonListener
EventListener
FrameListener

3. (TCO 6) The following AWT component is useful when displaying a list of restricted items, such as specific states or countries. (Points : 4)
TextField
Choice
DropDown
List

4. (TCO 6) To call an instance method from a driver class, use the _____ notation, where class is the name of the external class object. (Points : 4)
class::method()
class.method()
class->method
method(class)

5. (TCO 2) The _____ manager is used primarily to house other containers, each of which can use its own layout manager. (Points : 4)
BorderLayout
CardLayout
GridLayout
GridBagLayout

6. (TCO 2) The first parameter in the for statement is a(n) _____. (Points : 4)
assignment statement
conditional statement
decrement operator
increment operator

7. (TCO 2) One of the following items is a container, this item is _____. (Points : 4)
Choice
Label
TextArea
Window

8. (TCO 2) A _____ component displays as a drop-down list with a box arrow. (Points : 4)
Button
CheckBoxGroup
Choice
TextArea

9. (TCO 5) A(n) _____ is a rule that restricts the data value that can be entered in a column. (Points : 4)
constraint
index
relation
integrity

10. (TCO 5) In a SQL statement, placeholders are represented by _____ characters to allow the same prepared statement to be used with different parameters values each time it is executed. (Points : 4)
?
&
!
$

11. (TCO 5) In a database, you use _____ to store data. (Points : 4)
arrays
structures
classes
tables

12. (TCO 5) The _____ is a type of a JDBC driver. (Points : 4)
JDBC-ODBC bridge
native-API
net-protocol
native protocol
All of the above

13. (TCO 5) The following is true when creating tables. (Points : 4)
The order of the tables
The relationships between the tables
Creating tables will create new tables
All of the above

14. (TCO 5) PreparedStatement objects have methods that set a designated parameter to a given value for a particular data type. One of the following is not a PreparedStatement method. (Points : 4)
setString()
setDecimal()
setBytes()
setBoolean()

15. (TCO 5) A(n) _____ is used to identify a primary or a foreign key. (Points : 4)
value constraint
integrity constraint
table constraint
column constraint

16. (TCO 6) The _____ class is composed of multiple TabStops, and offers methods for locating the closest TabStop to a given position and finding all the potential TabStops. (Points : 4)
TabFind
TabSet
TabStopSet
TabGiven

17. (TCO 6) The _____ class contains a pool of styles, such as font and color. (Points : 4)
StyleContext
Style
Styles
AttributeSte

18. (TCO 6) The compareTo() method returns the value _____ when the compared strings are equal. (Points : 4)
true
of the calling string
0
1

19. (TCO 6) The argument type(s) of the addStyle() method is / are _____. (Points : 4)
String
Style
Style, String
String, Style

20. (TCO 7) The letter descriptor for specifying an hour in am/pm (0-11) format is _____. (Points : 4)
aa
KK
kk
hh

21. (TCO 7) The content pane for the BillPayer class that is developed in this chapter is declared _____. (Points : 4)
within the constructor method
in the main() method
in a programmer-defined method
as a class-scope declaration

22. (TCO 7) The GIMP Tool Kit was originally designed for _____. (Points : 4)
MAC
UNIX
Linux
Windows

23. (TCO 7) The _____ package contains a collection of file and stream classes that support reading and writing data. (Points : 4)
java.io
java.file
java.text
java.stream

24. (TCO 6) Which of the following Collection interfaces does not have an implementation provided by the Java SDK? (Points : 4)
List
Map
Set
SortedMap

25. (TCO 6) Instance variables are often defined as _____ to limit their access to within the class. (Points : 4)
final
private
public
static

26. (TCO 6) _____ instance variables are also known as constant variables. (Points : 4)
Local
Global
Static
Final

27. (TCO 6) Which one of the following stat
8/30/2013
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome back and thank you for asking me.
How much time is left?

43 mins

Questions seems to be truncated.
If you have any file(s). Zip, upload the file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.

I couldnt get it to upload to that site but here are the questions again:

String
Button
Menu
Combo box

ActionListener
ButtonListener
EventListener
FrameListener

TextField
Choice
DropDown
List

class::method()
class.method()
class->method
method(class)

BorderLayout
CardLayout
GridLayout
GridBagLayout

assignment statement
conditional statement
decrement operator
increment operator

Choice
Label
TextArea
Window

Button
CheckBoxGroup
Choice
TextArea

constraint
index
relation
integrity

?
&
!
$

arrays
structures
classes
tables

JDBC-ODBC bridge
native-API
net-protocol
native protocol
All of the above

The order of the tables
The relationships between the tables
Creating tables will create new tables
All of the above

setString()
setDecimal()
setBytes()
setBoolean()

value constraint
integrity constraint
table constraint
column constraint

TabFind
TabSet
TabStopSet
TabGiven

StyleContext
Style
Styles
AttributeSte

true
of the calling string
0
1

String
Style
Style, String
String, Style

aa
KK
kk
hh

within the constructor method
in the main() method
in a programmer-defined method
as a class-scope declaration

MAC
UNIX
Linux
Windows

java.io
java.file
java.text
java.stream

List
Map
Set
SortedMap

final
private
public
static

Local
Global
Static
Final

27. (TCO 6) Which one of the following statements is not true about ArrayList compared to LinkedList? (Points : 4)
ArrayList typically yields faster access than LinkedList.
ArrayList allows programmers to resize the length of the list.
ArrayList does not allow inserting and deleting list members.
The time to position an element in an ArrayList is the same for any element, but varies linearly for a LinkedList.

28. (TCO 6) _____ is an implementation of a Collections Framework interface, which is a list implemented as an array. (Points : 4)
ArrayList
LinkedList
HashMap
SortedSet

29. (TCO 6) Which of the following is not typically a characteristic of a password? (Points : 4)
Requires a combination of characters and numbers
Has an expiration time
Is encrypted
Allows immediate reuse of the same password XXXXX another one is discarded

30. (TCO 6) A(n) _____ variable is a variable shared by all objects, or instances, of a class. (Points : 4)
class
instance
object
public

Will it be possible for you to finish? 10 mins left

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer