Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

1. Sharing file resources is the most common reason to implement

a network. (Points : 2)...
1. Sharing file resources is the most common reason to implement a network. (Points : 2)
True
False

2. If a basic disk contains at least one extended partition, then no primary partitions are necessary. (Points : 2)
True
False

3. A Group Policy is a useful tool for deploying and maintaining software installations throughout a domain. (Points : 2)
True
False

4. Windows Server2003/2008 includes two main utilities that allow you to view the effective Group Policy settings that have been applied to a particular user or computer. (Points : 2)
True
False

5. Implementing the Distributed File System feature can reduce costs associated with time wasted searching for resources. (Points : 2)
True
False

6. It is still possible to maintain efficient printing performance even if the network has less RAM than the minimum Windows Server2003/2008 requirements. (Points : 2)
True
False

7. One domain controller in an Active Directory environment is specified to be the Key Distribution Center for Kerberos v5 authentication. (Points : 2)
True
False

8. A domain local group can be assigned rights and permissions to any resource within the same domain only. (Points : 2)
True
False

9. The functional level of a domain can be raised in Active Directory Users and Computers by right-clicking the domain and clicking Raise Domain Functional Level. (Points : 2)
True
False

10. Internet Printing Protocol can only be used to print to locations within the local system network. (Points : 2)
True
False

11. The major goal of Windows Server2003/2008 network administration is to ensure that file backups are conducted regularly and thoroughly. (Points : 2)
True
False

12. A differential backup reduces the overall size of backup jobs to the same degree as an incremental backup. (Points : 2)
True
False

13. Windows Server2003/2008 includes the ability to act as a print server. (Points : 2)
True
False

14. If an MSI package is not available for an application, you cannot use Group Policy to deploy it. (Points : 2)
True
False

15. Computer Management is a predefined Microsoft Management Console application. (Points : 2)
True
False

16. The DSMOD USER command can be used to change settings associated with multiple user accounts simultaneously. (Points : 2)
True
False

17. Checking the Block Policy inheritance option under the Group Policy tab for container properties means that all higher-level policies will be blocked for other containers. (Points : 2)
True
False

18. The boot partition of a hard disk can be stored on the logical drive in an extended partition. (Points : 2)
True
False

19. The accidental deletion of user data files is a far more common occurrence than a full server failure. (Points : 2)
True
False

20. Publishing shared printers into Active Directory can help users find network printer resources. (Points : 2)
True
False

21. Each hardware device has a dedicated IRQ line allocated to it by the server system or that is manually configured by the administrator. (Points : 2)
True
False

22. When basic disks are used, the operating system boots from the primary partitions. (Points : 2)
True
False

23. In larger network environments, an administrator always has the ability to access the desktop environment of a server locally. (Points : 2)
True
False

24. Backing up the System State data on a Windows Server2003/2008 system always includes the boot files. (Points : 2)
True
False

25. Less common attributes of user accounts can be managed programmatically with code, script, or tools like ADSI Edit. (Points : 2)
True
False

26. The Log On To button in the Account tab of the properties of a user account allows an administrator to configure the days and hours when this user is allowed to log on to the network. (Points : 2)
True
False

27. The first steps in a general strategy for implementing groups in an environment is to create user accounts and organize them into domain local groups. (Points : 2)
True
False

28. NTFS permissions are configured via the Permissions tab of a resource's properties. (Points : 2)
True
False
8/28/2013
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I will be happy to help with these and have them with you later today

Steve Herrod :

Here is the file

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer:

Thanks for the help how do I know if you got paid.

Steve Herrod :

once you rate the service then that credits us for the time

Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree