Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Hi I have a java assignment that requires the following functions: 1.Ask

Hi I have a java...
Hi I have a java assignment that requires the following functions:

1.Ask number of students
2.the number of exams we have this semester
3.based on students' score, determine the kind of letter grade they should get
4.display result

I am to use dialog boxes, superclass and subclass, one and two dimensional array.

I have a code but it is not fully working and it lacks code for the average and letter grade.

Thanks!
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/28/2013
Raj
Raj, Engineer

Hi There,

I will be helping you with the solution.
By When do you need the solution code file?

Also use the Steps below to provide me the Details required in STEP 3 mentioned below:

STEP 1: GOTO Website www.wikisend.com
STEP 2: Upload your file there.
STEP 3: When Upload is 100% Complete it will provide the following details for the file:
FILE ID and Download Link
STEP 4: Copy both the details and post them here.

Thank you

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I need the solution code file by tomorrow if possible.

Do you need the code that I have?

Thanks!

Yes you can send me code using the Steps below and provide me the Details required in STEP 3 mentioned below:

STEP 1: GOTO Website www.wikisend.com
STEP 2: Upload your file there.
FILE ID and Download Link

Thank you

I can provide you solution within an hour so can you please stay online for 1 hour?
Also Can I have the table to be used for determining the grade based on score?

Do you have any document containing the requirement for the code? If yes please post it using the same stepas I mentioned for www.wikisend.com
Got it.

I have almost completed the changes required.
Will be posting the Solution code in about 30 min from now.

Thanks Raj.

You Are Welcome.

UPDATE : Code is Ready Now I am testing it for Dummy Inputs

Sounds great!

Code File is ready and I have tested it and its working perfectly fine.

I have pasted the code in MS Word file so you have to select it and copy paste it in your Java IDE (Platform) you are using.

Please download the MS Word file containing the Solution code from the link below:
http://wikisend.com/download/178632/gradeCalcu.doc

If you face any difficulty than feel free to ask for help.

If the solution file is satisfactory than Please don't forget to RATE the Answer.
It will hardly take few seconds to RATE my Answer

Thank You and Have a Good Day.

Hi Raj,

Thanks for sending the working program :D

However, can I ask you to remove the part where it asks for the Student name please? It is was not part of the assignment instruction and my professor might not like it.

Thanks again.

Ok I have removed all the name parts and now it only represent the score and grades.

Please download the modified version of code from the link below:
http://wikisend.com/download/122382/gradeCalcu(MODIFIED).doc

Thank You and Have a Good Day.
I think my last post containing Modified Solution did not get posted so I will post the link again:

Thank You and Have a Good Day.

Hey Raj it did posted I got it and works perfectly I asked you if its possibly to have the pseudo code for the program

thanks

Yes I can provide you Pseudocode as well.

Please download the TXT File Document containing the PSeudocode of the Code from the link below:
http://wikisend.com/download/145474/gradeCalcu Pseudocode.txt

Thank You and Have a Good Day.
Raj
Raj, Engineer
Thank you for Rating and BONUS

In Future to request any new Question to me just begin your Question with TO RAJ followed by the Question in the following format:

TO RAJ: Followed by the Question.

Have a Good Day.

Hi Raj,

I have an assignment about Linear Search of letters. I need your help please! :D

Relist: Other.
couldn't contact the person quickly
John, Engineer
hi

I am John

I will help you

post the question here or as a new one. if you post this as new, Start your question with "For John" to request me directly

For John

Hi John,

I am are required to implement the Linear Search algorithm. My Java program will ask the user to input 10 letters (e.g., e, c, z, x, k, m, o, a, d, f) and your program stores these ten letters into array. Then you will ask the user what letter the user wants to search. If the letter is in the array, your program should return the position of the letter in the array. If the array does not have this letter, a message “Letter is not found” should display.

I have written some code if you wanted to see it let me know how to send it to you

thanks

hi

ok staty online i will give it within 15 minutes

Ok thanks John

hi
ok then
hi

The answer link is below

http://ge.tt/9qcAfvr/v/0

hope this helps

if anything more, inform me before rating my answer

thanks john ill check on it

hi

ok ,
if you are ok, please rate my answer
otherwise if you have any doubts, inform me

Hey John I check and test the code its great just one thing, when it find the letter and shows the index number lets say for example "It is found in the array at position : 91" and should be position 9 it always add up a 1 after the index position number

hi

sorry one mistake

just replace this line
System.out.println(" It is found in the array at position : " + find_index+1);

by
System.out.println(" It is found in the array at position : " + find_index);
hi

is it ok now
hi

did you check this

Hi John

The program is perfectly working.

Where will I settle the payment?

hi

click the Rating or Add bonus to pay for this

Hi John every time a try to rate you to settle the payment shows me this message now

"Access Denied

Sorry, you don't have permission to view this page."

any suggestion?

hi

can you add it as Bonus
John, Engineer
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
John, Engineer