Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

RECOGNITION 1. Provide an example of a transaction related

Customer Question
RECOGNITION 1. Provide an example of...
RECOGNITION
1. Provide an example of a transaction related to this topic, in your own words. you sold a machine
2. If the above transaction results in an asset, then describe the probable future benefit, in your own words. If no asset is created, then indicate N/A.
3. If the transaction in (1) above results in a liability, then describe the present obligation and the probable future sacrifice, in your own words. If no liability is created, then indicate N/A.
4. The form of the necessary entry (including A,L,OE)?

MEASUREMENT
5. Identify whether or not this topic deals with INITIAL or SUBSEQUENT measurement.
6. For INITIAL measurement identify the valuation basis and for SUBSEQUENT measurement identify the situation requiring the subsequent measurement.
7. What are the possible measurement approaches?
8. For SUBSEQUENT measurement topics, the form of the necessary adjustment entry is (including A, L, OE):
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/26/2013
Tutor: Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student replied 4 years ago
Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Missing info: When selling a piece of equipment, you are swapping one asset for another, having no effect on liabilities or OE.
Could you answer questions using format Q -A!?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
I am little confused, can you give me a recognition example to explain? Thanks
Perhaps I misunderstood something. Did you start the example of "you sold a machine" in question 1?
Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student