Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Exercise P20.1. Section 20.3.1 described in general terms the

implementation of the vector data type...
Exercise P20.1. Section 20.3.1 described in general terms the implementation of the
vector data type. Complete the implementation of the vector by providing definitions
for the following operations:
• A default constructor, which should create a buffer with capacity 5 and size 0.
• A constructor that takes an integer argument, and creates a buffer with the
given size and capacity.
• A member function set_capacity(int), which changes the capacity to the
indicated limit, copying elements from the current buffer. If the new capacity
is larger than the current size, the size remains unchanged; otherwise the size
is made the same as the new capacity.
• The operation at, which returns the element at the given location in the buffer.
• The operation push_back, which adds the element to the end of the buffer,
increasing the size, and invoking set_capacity to increase the capacity of the
buffer if necessary.

Exercise P21.1. In Exercise P5.2 you implemented a class PEmployee that defined two
constructors, a default constructor and a constructor with explicit arguments.
Rewrite the class definition so that the default constructor uses constructor chaining
to invoke the second constructor.

Exercise P22.4. Write a program that allows an instructor to keep a grade book. Each
student has scores for exams, homework assignments, and quizzes. Grading scales
convert the total scores in each category into letter grades (e.g., 100–94 = A,
93–91 = A–, 90–88 = B+, etc.) To determine the final grade, the category grades are
converted to numeric values (A = 4.0, A− = 3.7, B+ = 3.3, etc.). Those scores are
weighted according to a set of weights (e.g., exams 40%, homework 35%, quizzes
25%), and the resulting numeric value is again converted into a letter grade. Design
a user interface that firms up the requirements, use CRC cards to discover classes
and methods, provide class diagrams, and implement your program.

Exercise P23.3. Airline seating. Design and implement a program that assigns seats
on an airplane. Assume the airplane has 20 seats in first class (5 rows of 4 seats each,separated by an aisle) and 180 seats in economy class (30 rows of 6 seats each, separated
by an aisle). Your program should take three commands: add passengers,
show seating, and quit. When passengers are added, ask for the class (first or economy),
the number of passengers traveling together (1 or 2 in first class; 1 to 3 in
economy), and the seating preference (aisle or window in first class; aisle, center, or
window in economy). Then try to find a match and assign the seats. If no match
exists, print a message. Follow the design process that was described in this chapter.
8/24/2013
John, Engineer
hi

thanks for your question

i will help you

when do you need this

Hello John,

I would need the 1st two by tomorrow afternoon i.e. Sunday 25th august 2013 and the last 2 by Tuesday 27th august 2013.

hi

ok please check tomorrow this same time , i will give the first two
hi

can you send the Exercise P5.2, then only i can complete Exercise P21.1

All-right, here you go:

Exercise P5.2. Implement a class PEmployee that is just like the Employee class except that it stores an object of type Person as developed in Exercise P5.1.

class PEmployee
{
public:
PEmployee();
PEmployee(string employee_name, double initial_salary);
void set_salary(double new_salary);
double get_salary() const;
string get_name() const;
private:
Person person_data;
double salary;
};

I am hoping to get the answers within a couple of hours maybe.

Thanks

hi

ok then
hi

the first two answers are in the given links below

http://ge.tt/7TKCNwp/v/0
http://ge.tt/3y6tNwp/v/0

hope these helps
John, Engineer

Any Idea when can i Get thr next two questions?

hi

ok i will send it soon

Ok I will wait, as I said it previously I require the other two answers by today. Also I have this question as a problem. Can You answer this as well?!

Exercise P24.14. Design a base class Shape with virtual functions
void draw(GraphicWindow& win) const;
void move(double dx, double dy);
The Circle, Line, and Message classes of Chapter 2 are not derived from the Shape class. Supply three adapter classes CircleShape, LineShape, and MessageShape. Supply a test program that populates a vector<Shape*> with adapted objects, and demonstates
the draw and move functions.

hi

ok i will answer this
before that let me compelete last two programs, third one completed, doing the last one
i will send them soon

ok waiting.. :)

hi

ok then
hi

the last two programs are below

http://ge.tt/9QPhUEq/v/0
http://ge.tt/8k7wUEq/v/0

hope these helps

do you need the Exercise P24.14

Yes, Please

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

It says I have already rated the expert. When do you think that you can provide me with the answer to question p24.14 ?!

I would greatly appreciate if you would speed up the process and get me the answer asap.

hi

you have to pay for this seperately

I will pay it as a bonus once you give me the answer.

hi

ok then
hi

send the additional details

there are no additional details really.

If you want i could give you my ebook.

hi
ok let me check it

Hey John,

I have been waiting for your answer but haven't received it as of now. Please kindly speed up your process as I would need my answers now.

Thanks

hi
you put a new question for this

Excuseme?! Dint I already told you that I would paying you through Bonus tab?! How many times do I have to tell you that?! I have been waiting 4 days for this?

hi

i tried this, but lost
so you open this to other experts

Waow so you waited for 4 days and waste my time until I asked for it?!

Horrible.

hi

sorry for this last question
John, Engineer