Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Students will create code to implement a hash algorithm and

Customer Question

Students will create code to implement a hash algorithm and solution by addressing the following:
There are many additional algorithms available. Choose 2 sorting and 2 searching algorithms, and describe them in detail.
Give the pseudocode and flowchart that would show how one of the additional data structures could be implemented to search data.
In addition, create a flowchart to show how to sort using one of the additional algorithms.
Give the pseudocode for the flowchart as well.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Still waiting for answer

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Josie~Moderator

Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela