Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

4. Woody owns a movie theater. One night, Woody finds a purse

Customer Question
4. Woody owns...
4. Woody owns a movie theater. One night, Woody finds a purse beside one of the seats in the theater after all of the moviegoers have left for the evening. Given this set of facts, Woody

A. may become the owner of the purse and its contents, if he doesn't know the identity of the true owner.
B. possesses an affirmative duty to run ads in the local newspaper and to place flyers in the theater regarding the purse.
C. may not become the owner of the purse and its contents because the purse is misplaced property.

5. Tom gives Samuel permission to move into a vacant house that Tom owns and live there without paying rent. XXXXX XXXXXves there for 20 years, acting like the owner and making improvements to the house. Samuel now asserts that he is the owner. Which of the following statements is true?

A. Samuel isn't the owner.
C. Samuel has become a co-owner with Tom.
D. Samuel is the owner if the use was continuous for the requisite period.

6. Elmer leases property that has a fixed-period tenancy that continues for successive periods until one of the parties terminates it by giving notice to the other party. Elmer has a

A. tenancy for years.
C. periodic tenancy.
D. tenancy at will.

14. Tom contracts to purchase Elmer's house. A chandelier in the hallway is one of the features XXXXX XXXXXkes about the house. After the closing, Tom arrives at the house, discovers Elmer in the process of removing the chandelier, and demands that Elmer stop because the chandelier now belongs to Tom. Which of the following are not relevant to determining ownership of the chandelier?

A. The value of the chandelier in proportion to the value of the real estate as a whole
B. Whether there was a temporary or permanent installation of the chandelier at Elmer's house
C. Whether the chandelier has been adapted to the intended use of the house

16. Bart conveys real property to Ginny. Ginny later learns that Bart owned no interest in the property. Ginny sues Bart for damage. Ginny will win unless the deed was a __________ deed.

A. warranty
C. general warranty
D. quitclaim

18. Terry takes her coat to Dick's dry cleaners to be cleaned. While being cleaned, the coat is damaged. Terry sues Dick for damages. To prevail Terry must prove that Dick

B. was grossly negligent.
C. failed to exercise reasonable care.
D. wasn't negligent.

20. Tom contracts to purchase Elmer's house. Elmer has a vegetable garden in his backyard. After the closing, Tom arrives to move in and sees Elmer pick a tomato from the vegetable garden and put it in his pocket. Tom protests, claiming that the tomato is part of the real estate Tom purchased from Elmer. Which of the following statements is true?

A. The tomato belongs to Elmer if it's an annual crop.
C. Elmer and Tom must divide the tomatoes equally.
D. The tomato belongs to Tom if it's an annual crop.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Homework
8/21/2013
Tutor: Wiz of All, Professional w/Adv. Degree replied 4 years ago
Wiz of All
Wiz of All, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Hi
I'm working on your questions.You'll get the answers in a while.
Thanks
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

the answers to number 4, 5, 14, 20 are not even a option that I gave. Did you read the question and the options? Please read and pick from the options that I have and not what you answered before because those answer were wrong

Hi
I certainly read the above questions and their options,moreover i did an assignment similar to yours for a friend hence I'm sure that these answers are right and the answers that i gave you are not listed because they are correct.Still, if you are not satisfied with my service then i would like to opt out so that another expert can help you.

Thanks
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Hi
I'm opting out so that another expert can help you.

Thanks
Tutor: Ellen, Lawyer replied 4 years ago
Ellen, Lawyer
The other expert has referred the question to me. Please let me know if you would like me to answer the questions

Please let me know if you would like me to answer the questions

no thank you. I no longer need the answers.

Thank you for letting me know. In the future you may directly route your question to me by using this link ::
http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-fivestarlaw/

and placing "For FiveStarLaw" at the beginning of the question.

Best regards,
FiveStarLaw
Ellen, Lawyer