Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I have to ask this question through an attachment.

Attachment: 2013-08-19_124005_math_106__final_homework.docx I have to ask...

Attachment: 2013-08-19_124005_math_106__final_homework.docx

8/19/2013
R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor

I'd be glad to help with these, but symbols and equations didn't come through properly. Could you send them again, may be in another format? You may also try taking screenshots of the questions and pasting them in Word document. Let me know.

Thanks

Attachment: 2013-08-19_132035_math106summer2013homework.pdf

This is a pdf version of the homework.

Received the file. I'll go through it and let you know.

ok, thank you

Anytime!

Hello, do you have an estimated time for completion?

Thank you,

KJ

It's a long set. What's the due date?

Tonight by 10:30 pm

I apologize. There were only seven questions on this set. Can you help with this tonight or pass it to another tutor?

Thank you,

KJ

There are 25 questions in the document you sent. Did you mean to send another set? I could help with this tonight if it were having only 7 questions.

No, this is the correct one. I have two sets of homework problems going on and you were assigned both. One is seven and the other is approx 25. I think one has been reassigned.

I need help with either one at this point.

Thank you

Could you please send the seven set question again? The document you sent above is Math 106 Final and is 25 questions.

Attachment: 2013-08-20_035125_final_exam_psyc_300.pdf

This should be the correct document.

It's PSYC 300 Final and there are 81 questions. Your other thread for this question is already open to other experts. Could you please confirm which 7-question set do you need help with? Because two sets you sent, 25 questions and 81 questions are too long. But I can try to answer a 7-question set by tonight.

Ok, I see the problem. The initial set was cut off. So one is 25 and the other is 81.

Can you help me with the 25 tonight and the 81 tomorrow? The two threads are already established and paid for.

Ok, I can do that. 25 Question set should take about one and half hour. Let me know if you could add $30 as bonus seeing the effort and urgency.
Yes, that should be fine. Thank you
Ok, I'll get started right away.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor

Thank you,

I appreciate your help. Now I have to finish the other thread. Are you available to assist with that one?

R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor