Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Can you help?Application: Programmer InterviewYou will

Can you help? Application: Programmer Interview You...
Can you help?

Application: Programmer Interview
You will interview a programmer to find out how IT professionals view communication. You can find a programmer in any field—it does not need to be a programmer working in the healthcare or public health field. You may conduct a phone or face-to-face interview. Set aside at least half an hour for this discussion and ask the following questions:
• How do you communicate with the people you work for? Describe both your day-to-day communications and communication related to specific projects.
• Do you feel that your management staff really listens to you? What are some challenges you encounter in communicating with them and explaining what you are doing?
• Even if you are not involved in training, how would you explain a particular system you work on to a new employee?
You may want to record the interview, or just take written notes. If you choose to record the interview, please be sure to get the programmer's permission first. Some people are uncomfortable with recording.
In your write-up of this interview, please include an introductory paragraph and a summary of your observations, with reference to your reading in this week and in previous ones. Remember to use APA formatting, and to include your references. This Application is due by Day 7 of Week 9.
Answered in 1 day by:
8/4/2013
Alex
Alex, Engineer
Hi, I'm a programmer so I can certainly help you with this. Is there an expected word count? I can work on it this evening.

Thanks
Alex

That is wonderful and of-course there is no word count. The paper has to be presented today - please. I am very busy on my term paper.

I will try to have it in a few hours. Will that work?

Alex, thanks for your concern. I have one more application and I will send it to you once this is submitted.

May have miscommunicated. For the interview question is 2-3 hours from now ok?
Ok, all set with your interview paper. It's two pages long and includes an introduction and conclusion.

Please remember to rate my answer as I don't receive a commission until you do so. If you aren't satisfied or have further questions please respond here.

Thanks and please let me know if I can help in the future.
Alex

http://ge.tt/7yxjewn/v/0?c
ProgrammerInterview.docx

I am not sure where to find the assignment. Please direct me where to find the assignment

You can get it from the link I posted above which is in Word format: http://ge.tt/7yxjewn/v/0?c

I've also posted the entire content below.

Thanks
Alex

The interview that I conducted was with a programmer who works for a healthcare software company. Their organization is focused on how to help clinics and hospitals better use software to automate their daily processes within their organization. The following interview summary is based on the discussion with the programmer in regards XXXXX XXXXX they communicate on their teams.
While some people may view communication skills low on a programmer’s list of talents the opposite is actually true as being able to communicate well is just as important as being able to write programming code very well. There are a number of different people that programmers work with every day in terms of communicating everything from requirements to status and deadlines. Programmers also must learn to communicate within their own team as being able to effectively communicate allows the programmer to ensure they are working toward the same goal as the other programmers on the team to ensure a reliable and functional product.
Programmers are also responsible for communicating with business users who will actually use the programs being written. In working with the business the programmer must understand what the organization is trying to accomplish and how the program should be written effectively. By working with the business users the programmer can better define and create an application that directly meets the needs of the user.
As with other professions programmers do have managers that they must work with in order to determine time lines and the status of the project. Effectively communicating where a project is in the development life cycle is key to allow the business and the overall organization to better plan for the programs that will be written and how that will affect the organization and the revenue streams associated with those applications.
In terms of manager’s listening to the programmers there is sometimes a disconnect as while a manager may be trained in business they may not have specific training related to programming and therefore may not understand the length of time or the difficulty involved with a project. Being able to effectively explain highly complex operations is difficult when someone doesn’t have the necessary technical background that would allow for effective communication.
As a programmer I am sometimes involved in training and explaining a concept to a business user is much different that explaining it in technical terms to another team member. For that reason it’s important to communicate to the user in terms of what they expect to accomplish using the application. By looking at the problem to be solved the programmer can better explain the benefit of the application and the necessary steps that must be completed. Technical jargon should be removed from the conversation and the process explained in a sequence of easily reproducible steps that will encourage the user to actually use the application and not rely on some other potentially manual method that would cost the organization more in the long term.
At first glance I thought that programmers were not required to do a lot of communication but after interviewing this programmer I discovered that in many cases good communication skills are required in order for a programmer to do their job effectively.

Hello Alex

You mentioned that I can get it from the link you posted above which is in Word format: http://ge.tt/7yxjewn/v/0?c I tried opening this link but to no avail or I cannot get it to open.

Ok, let me try another site. Just one moment.
Try this: http://wikisend.com/download/501382/ProgrammerInterview.docx

If it still doesn't work I can try another. Sometimes popups make it difficult.

Let me know if that works, I'll stand by...

I tried to click on the link but it wouldn't open.

You have a popup blocker then. Sometimes holding down control while clicking the link will allow you to access it. Also, try copying the link and pasting it in a new browser window.

Also, try this as it may be easier:

Go to www.wikisend.com

Click the download tab

Type in the file ID: 501382 and then click download.

??

Alex, Thanks I find it. Do you think you did an excellent job? Can I trust you on this?

I do, this work is 100% original and my primary job is a programmer, this is my side job.

Please note that I have 1,323 positive reviews with 100% positive feedback. I have many customers who only use me exclusively because I provide the answers they need, am responsive and will always deliver.

Please remember to rate my answer if satisfied and feel free to request me in the future at my personal page: www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-alex

Thanks!
Alex

OK, do you want good or excellent, you tell me . I will contact you next week for the last assignment for this term. I really need an "A" in this course. I already have an 87%.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Alex
Alex, Engineer

Alex, are you there today, I have an urgent assignment I need your help. My professor did not find my assign in turnitin after I submitted it. She sent me a mail so I want to take the advantage to have you do it .

PUBH 6235

Week 8: Study Design/Internal Validity

Please respond to the following questions either by writing the design name or by describing the design using standard notation (X = program, O=observation, R= random assignment). For each design, please discuss all threats to internal validity.

1. a. Design: Single group post-test only

b. Internal validity threats:

1. a. Design: (R) O1 X O2

(R) O1 O2

b. Internal validity threats:

1. a. Design: Pretest-posttest design with experimental and comparison group

b. Internal validity threats:

4. a. Design: O X O

b. Internal validity threats:

5. a. Design: Single group with three pretests and four posttests

b. Internal validity threats:

I need to submit it tonight if you can. let me know

Hi, I just got online. I am available tonight but am not familiar with this notation. Should I open it up to other experts to see if someone can help?

Hello Alex,

I was told that the questions were opened to other tutors last night and yet there is no solutions as yet. My professor may not take that assignment if it is not turn in by now. Has it been done? If I can get the solution now maybe she might take it. please respond immediately.

Angela--Mod

Hello, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question.

If you do still need assistance with your new question, please post a new question for the professionals using this link:

http://www.justanswer.com/

and we will continue working to find a professional to assist you. Thank you.

Best,

Angela

Angela, sorry it is too late for this assignment.

Alex are you in now?

Hello Alex,

Are you in today?

Alex
Alex
Alex, Engineer