Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I am in need of help I have 3 lab due by this friday. This

I am in need of...

I am in need of help I have 3 lab due by this friday. This is for my C++ Class First lab is: Write a procedure void sort2(ubt&a, int&b) that will swaps the values of a and b if a is greater than b and otherwise leaves a and b unchanged (pg 220 Exercise P4.2.) Second lab is: Write a function double get_double(string prompt) that displays the promp string, followed by a space, reads a floating-point number in, and returns it. (In other words, write a console verison of cwin.get_double.) (pg221 P4.8) Third lab is: Leap year. Write a predicate fucntion bool leap_year(int year) (pg 221 P4.9) All labs can be found in BIG C++ 2nd Edition by Cay Horstmann Timothy Budd

8/1/2013
R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor

I'd be glad to help with your program. Let me know what's the due date.

Thanks

I need it completed by noon eastern standard time. Thanks.

Ok, I'll send them before that. Just one question, your profile is showing that you had received two answers but didn't leave a rating for any of the answers. We aren't paid for our work unless you rate the answer. Could you please rate the answer once I send it? You may ask any follow up question on my answer, even after rating the answer.

Thanks

Yes not a problem I didn't know that they didn't pay you unless I respond but I will do it as soon as you sent it to me thanks again.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Thanks for the rating and tip!

It will be my please helping you with any further problems in this course. Just remember to add 'RRJha' at the start when you send a new question and I'll reply back as soon as I receive it.

Thanks again and Have a good day!

Hey I just tried to run the programs through visual studio and all the labs fail is there another program you are using and how do I use it also is it possible for you to put the code in visual studio 10 application of c++

I used VC++ 2010 express edition. I'll send the download link.
You should be able to run the projects using Visual Studio 2010 or higher. Please make sure you aren't opening the .cpp files I sent. Those are just codes for reference. The folders are actual VC++ projects. Extract them and you should open .sln file in each folder and run them by pressing F5.

Try this link to download VC++ express if Visual Studio is unable to open the projects

http://microsoft-visual-cpp-express.soft32.com/get/file/id/795918?

I got them to work thanks again for you help

Most welcome!
Let me know when you need further help.
R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor