Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

Anatomy and Physiology II

Let’s go on a “Fantastic Voyage!” Imagine that you are a video reporter piloting a mini-sub that has been put through a miniaturization process making you and the sub only 8 microns long! (Ever see the movie “Inner Space”?) You have been injected into the femoral vein of a healthy female. The alert just came out that a bacterium is invading the lower lobe of the right lung!! You are to pilot your sub to the site of the “invasion” and do a live report on what you see. Trace your path from the right femoral vein to the lower lobe of the right lung via the right pulmonary artery: Rules of the Road: You may never go the wrong way down a “one-way street” You are not allowed to “create” new roads You may choose any possible route Describe all major structures you pass by or through, just like a tour guide would do (but you don’t need to indicate every “side road”). Now that you’ve arrived at the lung, describe the structures you see, and narrate how the body combats the invading bacterium using the knowledge you have gained in the first 4 units. Address both specific and nonspecific immunity and the cells that are involved in each process. Once you have documented the “Battle of the Lung,” cross the alveolar membrane, and trace your route out of the body through the nose. Assignment Instructions: Write a 3-5 page informative essay (including separate title and reference pages) that answers the questions posed in the assignment. The paper must be 1000-1200 words. Your work should include a viewpoint and purpose, be written in Standard American English and demonstrate excellent content, organization, style and mechanics. Your communication should be highly ordered, logical and unified. Your paper should be double spaced, with 1-inch margins, and be a minimum of 3-5 pages long in addition to a cover page and reference page. Use a font such as Times New Roman, with a font size no larger than 12 point. Correct grammar and punctuation are required. Include a separate title page that has the following information centered on the page: Title of Paper Your Name HS130, Section # XXXXX #4 Assignment Kaplan University Date The paper you submit must be your own work. If you borrow ideas from printed sources or from people you have spoken to or heard speak, be certain to cite the sources of those ideas, even when paraphrasing. Include separate cover and reference pages that is formatted as per APA guidelines. At least two professional references (other than your textbook) must be included in your paper. Medical dictionaries and encyclopedias are not to be included as one of the two minimum references. For information in formatting per APA guidelines, visit Kaplan’s Writing Center.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The assignment is not due until Monday 29th. I can wait

Thank you for your patience. We will continue to search for a professional to assist you.
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. I just wanted to confirm you would like us to continue searching for a professional. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes please continue searching for a professional

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes please, keep searching

Thank you for your patience. Your question is marked high priority and you'll receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply.

Best,

Angela
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you very much Angela.

When do you need this?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need it by Monday 29th of July.

Ok, I can give this a try.

I will help you in this.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok thanks

Ok.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

anything yet? i have until midnight

Posting it in next few minutes.

Are you still waiting for this?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes I am still waiting

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor