Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

1. Improving lighting to deter and detect crimes: A.

1. Improving lighting to deter and...
1. Improving lighting to deter and detect crimes:

A. is an example of synergism.

B. is an example of CPTED.

C. has no impact on how safe people feel.

D. is the most important factor in reducing the occurrence of crime.

2. A modern example of the Guardian Angels is/are the:

A. Cyber neighborhood.

B. Cyber Guardian Angels.

C. CyberAngels.

D. None of the above

3. Including crime statistics in an anti-crime newsletter:

A. raises the fear level of citizens.

B. decreases the exposure of the newsletter.

C. increases its effectiveness.

D. None of the above
7/13/2013
Bizhelp
Bizhelp, CPA

Thanks for the questions. The answers are:

1. B. is an example of CPTED.
2. C. CyberAngels.
3. C. increases its effectiveness.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to request me for future posts, please put 'For Bizhelp' at the beginning of them.

Question 3 of 20

5.0 Points

Terrorism is by nature __________ because it involves acquiring and using power to force others to submit to terrorist demands.

A. economic

B. philosophical

C. social

D. political

Question 4 of 20

5.0 Points

Which Weapons of Mass Destruction do most experts predict terrorists will use?

A. Nuclear

B. Biological

C. Chemical

D. Computers

How many questions do you have? I will answer these 2 additional ones but in the future, please include all questions in your first post.

3. D. political
4. C. Chemical
If you are satisfied with my services, please be sure to leave a rating, as this is the only way I receive credit for my work.

Thanks.

Hi there I have five more. Please advise me what I should do thank you!

OK, go ahead and post them and in the future, just remember to try to post all in your initial post.

According to Falk, in 85% of homes where women and children are being abused:

A. both partners were employed.

B. one or more in-laws were also living in the home.

C. one or more pets was also suffering abuse.

D. the majority of victims were under age 30.

which of the following is NOT included among the CD-CP model's training and collaboration principles?

a. child development fellowships for police officers

b. police fellowships for clinicians

c. seminars on child development

d. multidisciplinary child-abuse investigation teams

Common elements in the definitions of terrorism include which of the following:

a. the use or threat of physical violence against known combatants

b. the intimidation of the immediate victims only

c. the creation of fear in a target population

d.to cause religious or economic change

Most research on community policing strategies shows____ effects on crime rates, drug abuse, and trafficking and fear of crimes.

a. overwhelming positive

b. fairly positive and statistically significant

c. only modest and statistically insignificant

d. absolutely no

what do most experts believe will have the most profound impact on the collective ability of the federal, state, and local governments to protect the US?

a. asymmetric threats

b. technological innovations

c. domestic terrorism

d. global terrorism.

Thank you!

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Bizhelp
Bizhelp, CPA

thank you!

Thank you for the positive rating. Have a great weekend!

Bizhelp
Bizhelp
Bizhelp, CPA