TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

For The Doctor Im attaching the 3 assignments I was to compile

For The Doctor I'm attaching the 3 assignments I was to compile into 1. If individually that's fine. I know I have already done #4 but do not have a record of it. If there are any suggestions or help available it would be greatly appreciated. http://ge.tt/3diJTbl
Hello again Carolyn. Thank you for requesting me.

I will review these and get back to you soon.

By when do you need these?

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It is make up work from when I had back surgery in the winter/spring semester. I will take anything I can get at the moment. So past due working on my own time.

Thanks

Alright. I will get these to you as soon as I can.

Thank you
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I never thought it could be done so quick. I had actually done 4 previously but lost the use of the computer so it is in Texas with the system being repaired. I haven't looked at everything yet, but if there is an issue I hope I could figure it out. Thank You for all your help. I'm leaving a lip. If you don't think it is enough I won';t be offended. I'm just glad to have the help.

Hello again Carolyn,

I really wasn't done "quick". I worked on it most of a night and a day. For someone who is not a development professional, the projects should probably be spread out over multiple weeks.

Your bonus was very generous and greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm trying to get to ask you another question. This one is not as difficult I though but I was online with a tech last night for 5 hrs or more and I've been able to figure more out than they were. It deals with using OPENVPN which I was able to insall and get working but keep getting errors when trying to have the components required for the website to work. Can you help me with this.