Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

** This is a two assignment question** I need both of them

** This is a two assignment question** I need both of them by wednesday july 17. i will give an extra bonus when done because it is two assignments.

ASSIGNMENT #1
Visit the Social Psychology Network website.(http://www.socialpsychology.org/social.htm#socialinfluence) The website provides a number of links regarding conflict and antisocial behavior.
Write a paper of 250-500 words in which you summarize what you learned.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.

ASSIGNMENT #2
Visit the Stanford Prison Experiment website (http://www.prisonexp.org) to learn more about this famous experiment. The website has slides and movies of the experiment, which were done very realistically. You will also see how an elaborate psychological experiment was conducted, and why, and its ethical limits.
Write a paper of 250-500 words in which you summarize and describe this experiment.

Kathy :

Thank you for using JA I am willing to assist I will complete your assignment on a timely manner.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok thank you I will check in with you on monday and tuesday to see how the assignments are coming..

please note i need both on wednesday.

I will have both assignments ready for Wednesday. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok thank you

no problem
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.