R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

Create a Java transportation logistics system that accepts

Create a Java transportation logistics system that accepts as input a 5 X 5 adjacency matrix containing distances between cities. Our system should allow a user to enter two cities (the beginning city and the ending city) and should return the shortest path between the two cities. Use an directed weighted graph. You may use Dijkstra’s Algorithm or another algorithm available on the Internet or in your text for calculating the shortest path.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will wait for the answer

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Hello, my name is Greg.

Thanks for asking your programming prompt. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this assignment as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Hopefully someone will be able to provide a response to you soon.
Hi, I’m Josie a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from an other one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will wait

Hello

Best,
Josie~Moderator
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please close

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.

I can help with the question. Let me know if you could add $25 as bonus. Also, please mention the deadline.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am fine with the bonus and need it by Tuesday. This is what I have for the question http://wikisend.com/download/751020/Adjacency_distanceMatrix.zip

Ok, I'll send it by Tuesday.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.

I'm still working on it. I'll try to send it by tonight.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please send it as soon as you can. Thanks

Sure. I'm almost finished with the code, have to only fix a few issues. As soon as it's done, I'll send it to you.

Thanks

The thread was closed as I didn't hear back from you. Let me know if it's past the date, or could you still use the help.

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I could still use the help

Ok, I'll send it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Do you have it ready?

Yes, it's ready. How would you like to give input distance matrix? A text file, or does user input the matrix during program run?

Also,please make sure that the distance matrix is symmetric square matrix.

Thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You could assign the matrix to a two dimensional array.Or a text file is fine.

Ok, I'll customize it to use a text file. That should be easier to use.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech