Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

For judybailey61 Due Friday, July 12thAssignments

For judybailey61 Due Friday, July...

For judybailey61 Due Friday, July 12th Assignments Topic: Language Acquisition Principles Select and read a recent (since 2005) professional journal article that pertains to language acquisition principles for English Language Learners (ELL) students. Write an essay of 500-750 words in which you summarize the article and address the following: 1. State how teachers might apply information from the article to their personal situation. 2. React to the article through a synthesis of your opinion on the article's content. Use appropriate SEI terminology throughout the paper. Use the Walqui article to describe how each factor affects second language acquisition and how teachers can support the acquisition of a second language. Prepare this assignment APA FORMATE

Attachment: 2013-07-08_072252_details.doc

Attachment: 2013-07-08_072317_contextual_factors-walqui.pdf

7/8/2013
Judy Bailey
Thanks. Got it. I'll check back if there are further questions. Have a great week.

Judy

Just trying to get understanding on your days out. July 15-31?

What's your return date back to work? If I may ask.

Do you have someone to recommend as good as you? :)

I'll be out the 15th through the 22nd. I will be checking, but since I am having a procedure done that will recover some pain medication I was afraid that I would not be focused during that week. I won't be taking many requests, but will always take yours.

If you need something that week you can use DXJ writer ... she is really good but, unfortunately, really busy or Verbs Rule (also really busy, and very good). I will send them a note to ask them to cover for me if possible.

Thanks for your planning around my procedure. If you are a praying person, please remember me on the 15th. I can use all the help I can get.

Judy

Thanks for the information. I am a "praying" woman. Thats how make it in life. Tje power of prauer is awesome! I have you covered.

That means so much ... thank you!
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Judy Bailey

Great. I pray you have a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Sorry for the delay in rating but I am so sick have no energy. So I'm trying to press my way.

Im going to post my other question in hopes that Dx answers.

Sorry to hear that you are ill. You are in my prayers.

I haven't received the rating yet. Did you rate this yet?

I have a sore throat, so I am worried they won't operate on Monday. I'm praying it gets better by then.

Judy

I pray you get better also.

Hello Im just checking to see how your surgey went and hows yoyr recovery going

Thank you so much. Everything went fine. I'm back home and can work for you if you need me.

Judy

Thank the Lord. I'll be in touch

Okay, thanks. Give me as much time as you can in advance. I'm a little bit slow, but back on the job. Thank you for your prayers. Judy

Yes I will. Anytime!

Smiles to you
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey