Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.
29937297

Can you answer 35 basic introduction Psychology questions?

Can you answer 35 basic introduction Psychology questions using an eBook? Questions in link + Ebook: http://ge.tt/2iGK7Cl The answers are in Chapters 9 and 10.

Ray Atkinson :

When do you need this done, please?

Customer:

Friday. Good job on the last one, though 4 were incorrect. Since this one covers only 2 chapters, I hope to receive lesser amounts of incorrect answers. Will Friday be more than enough time to verify your answers and see it possible?

Ray Atkinson :

Friday will be fine. I will triple check things by then.

Customer:

Excellent. Much appreciated.

Customer:

Please hold off on the Quiz. I'm being given a revised one later this afternoon in replace of this one.

Customer:

Quiz Revision attached: http://ge.tt/2iGK7Cl

Customer:

Just checking in to make you're working on the revised Quiz and not the first one I sent you.

Ray Atkinson :

I was not. I will get the new one. We have a complete internet meltdown today. Took 4 hours to get connected again.

Ray Atkinson :

Is this just a new quiz, or is it a different text as well?

Customer:

Ok, no worries. Just didn't want you working on the old Quiz and find later on that the revision Quiz was uploaded.

Customer:

New Quiz. Same book but different chapters. The titles of the chapters are displayed on the new Quiz.

Ray Atkinson :

All right. I'll get it in a little while when it gets cooler. Too bloody hot to think on a day like this.

Customer:

No problem. It's only Monday. Just glad you are now aware of the revised quiz.

Ray Atkinson :

They are calling for over 35°C all week. I will be getting all my work done in the middle of the night

Customer:

What temperature is that in Farenheit?

Ray Atkinson :

95

Customer:

Oh man! Does that include humidity?

Ray Atkinson :

heat index that is. Actual temps around 90f with oppressive humidity. What part of the world are you in?

Customer:

I live in Hawaii. It's always about 85 degrees here.

Ray Atkinson :

So I have heard. Here, we have a "continental climate" which means long hot summers, long cold winters, and short spring and fall.

Ray Atkinson :

spring goes from 40s to 90s in 3 weeks, and fall is the reverse.

Customer:

That's a weird mix of weather.

Ray Atkinson :

"Welcome to Pennsylvania. If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes and you'll get something different."

Customer:

Haha

Ray Atkinson :

I have read the chapters several times, and #10 is not explicitly stated. I do not like the way the question is asked, but here is my reasoning. I say D, because the somatosensory cortex deals with body movement and the auditory deals with hearing. The parietal deals with touch and the termporal deals with hearing and language. I think it is the best choice. If you disagree, change it.

Ray Atkinson :

#22 is also questionable. C and D are wrong. A is half-right, as it does start the bending, but it should be "lens". B is also half-right, as the amount of light changes due to the size of the pupil, but it is the iris that changes. Given the choice, I say B.

Customer: Continue to make notes about the questions you deem questionable. I'll forward them to my professor and see if I can get clarification or maybe even the answer.
Ray Atkinson :

The terms for #22 should be Lens, Iris, Retina, and Cornea

Ray Atkinson :

none of them properly match

Customer:

How's the quiz coming along?

Ray Atkinson :

I uploaded it above, 2 days ago. Is it not showing?

Ray Atkinson :

It is called answer130709-psych.doc

Customer:

I can't access the file.

Customer:

Try to upload it and I'll access the link.

Ray Atkinson :

Right now. I'll be right back.

Ray Atkinson :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2dowdm

Ray Atkinson :

Sorry that took so long, but I am having some problems with my computer today.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I posted another question for you but someone else has replied to it. Can you take a look at it and see if you can do it by Saturday? It's multiple choice, short answers and essays.
Chris seems to have the situation well in hand. If you need help in the future, keep me in mind.