Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Design and build an application or site that presents and explains

your Implementation Plan. The site...
Design and build an application or site that presents and explains your Implementation Plan. The site must include all sections of the plan and related content and consist of multiple web pages.

Demonstrate the following characteristics:
• Effective file management
• Accurate and functional markup code
• Effective and functional navigation

Use HTML and JavaScript to develop and create the application or site.

The application or site must adhere to the following criteria:

• Apply usability best practices and principles of design.
• Page content is organized and professional.
• Create effective navigation for the application or site.
• Integrate multimedia effectively.
• Use internal, external, and anchor links in the application or site.
• Create a menu frame on either the top or the left side of the DEFAULT.html page. The menu should display links to all the Implementation Plan sub pages

Zip and submit your application with all its associated files. The file that should be loaded first must be called DEFAULT.html. All remaining files must be linked to this page.

Note: This assignment requires that you transform and expand week’s #3 implementation plan from its original Microsoft Word document format to a web application. You basically need to web enable the content of week’s #3 assignment. Since this is not a programming class, I will allow you to optimally use HTML code generating tools such as Dreamweaver to develop the site. You may also elect to build your code from scratch using editors such as Microsoft Notepad, Notepad++ or Crimson Editor. You must have a DEFAULT.html home page with a menu that links to all the main sections of the implementation plan. Please use separate pages for each of the main sections of the implementation plan. Ensure that your pages are stored using effective file management. To do so, I suggest you use relative file paths. Please refer to the following site for more information: http://webdesign.about.com/od/beginningtutorials/a/aa040502a.htm. Please ensure that your code has no syntax errors and that it is compliant with recent Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. Please also ensure that you build user-friendly navigations to allow the user to navigate between your screens. Lastly, ensure that your design is flexible to allow for expansion to support next week’s requirements.

Steve: I have no clue what to do.
7/3/2013
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I'll be happy to help with this

Steve Herrod :

when do you need the site?

Steve Herrod :

and do you have the Implementation Plan document that you can upload?

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer:

Steve,

Customer:

I can up load Implementation Plan now. I need it today if possible. This assignment already passed due, due to the death in the family so the professor gave me an extension till Thursday..

Steve Herrod :

ah ok, I can't get it to you today but can have it with you for Thursday 9AM Eastern

Steve Herrod :

if that works

Customer:

ok that works too. Just to clarify... base on my Implementation Plan , you can create a website in form of Html format?

Steve Herrod :

yes

Customer:

thanks! this is new to me. How do I upload?

Steve Herrod :

easiest way is via wikisend.com

Steve Herrod :

choose upload

Steve Herrod :

and attach the document

Steve Herrod :

it will give you a link/file ID I can use to download it

Steve Herrod :

got it

Steve Herrod :

no problem with creating an html site around that

Steve Herrod :

will send it through early tomorrow morning

Customer:

so you will notice me via email or text after done?

Steve Herrod :

i'll post the link to the file here

Steve Herrod :

that should send you an e-mail notification

Customer:

ok thanks

Steve Herrod :

no problem, you're welcome

Steve Herrod :

Files are attached

Steve Herrod :

Unzip to a folder and run the index.html file

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer:

Steve, can't figure out how all the pages have the side Map in a middle of the pages except the last page " Stackhoders.

Steve Herrod :

Do you mean site map?

Steve Herrod :

That should be at the bottom for each page

Steve Herrod :

What browser are you viewing it in?

Steve Herrod :

I can remove that section completely if it is giving an issue on some systems

Steve Herrod :

But Firefox and Chrome are fine

Customer: I open with IE 10.
Customer: also i just put in for you another request to Add on another menu. Please check my account. I would like for you to do it, no one else. Sunday is ok or sooner is ok too. Thanks
Steve Herrod :

Thanks - IE10 is working ok here with the site map at the bottom on all pages

Steve Herrod :

are you able to check another browser?

Steve Herrod :

Am glad this ended up working ok

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer:

Steve,

Customer:

Thanks for everything !

Steve Herrod :

no problem

Customer:

I will use your tutor and recommend to my collegue

Steve Herrod :

thank you :)

Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree