Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
4769983

I need 10-12 high quality photos from Chandigarh, India sent

I need 10-12 high quality photos from Chandigarh, India sent to me to download of various places and scenes around town - houses, offices, people, etc. I need to ensure that the location / GPS shows Chandigarh, India for location purposes as well so please don't just download off the the internet unless you can somehow ensure the GPS location shows Chandigarh, India. Photos can be from iPhone if decent quality pictures.

Due Sunday, 6/30 by 3pm EST.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris Parker replied 4 years ago.

I am from India. I do not have pictures that I have personally taken at Chandigarh, but I can locate pictures of Chandigarh and provide them to you. Please let me know if you are looking for pictures of any specific locations in Chandigarh.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Chris please send me pics of India from where you live in India. That's fine. Looking for variety.

Excellent!

The good news is that I am into photography. I have a Canon T2i so the picture quality will be excellent. I will share some of the pics that I have taken in India and you can select from them. Let me know if that works for you.

Regards,
Chris

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This is perfect! I have more assignments for you and had been looking for you for along time.
Great! I was out on a business trip to Australia for a couple of months. Now I am back and looking forward to take new assignments. Please post the details when you have them and I will be happy to look into them.

I will post the pictures later in the day today.

-Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you Chris, I appreciate it very much.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Chris, I can't access these. Can you send another way? The link doesn't work.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Chris, I'm unable to use the link you provided unfortunately as it's not working... I can't access them.

Please try this link and let me know: Click.

Regards,

Chris

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Perfect, I'll finish downloading this evening.
Ok. Please let me know when you are done.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
All done this can be closed out.