Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I see this question has already been asked and there is an

answer available: Requirements Pig is a folk jeopardy dice game with simple rules: Two pla yers race to reach 100 points. Each turn, a player repeatedly rolls a die until either a 1 ("pig") is rolled or the player holds and scores the sum of the rolls (i.e. the turn total). At any time during a player's turn, the player is faced with two decisions: • roll -­‐ If the player rolls a o 1: the player scores nothing and it becomes the opponent's turn. o...
I see this question has already been asked and there is an answer available:
Requirements
Pig
is
a
folk
jeopardy
dice
game
with
simple
rules:
Two
pla yers
race
to
reach
100
points.
Each
turn,
a
player
repeatedly
rolls
a
die
until
either
a
1
("pig")
is
rolled
or
the
player
holds
and
scores
the
sum
of
the
rolls
(i.e.
the
turn
total).
At
any
time
during
a
player's
turn,
the
player
is
faced
with
two
decisions:
• roll
-­‐
If
the
player
rolls
a
o 1:
the
player
scores
nothing
and
it
becomes
the
opponent's
turn.
o 2
-­‐
6:
the
number
is
added
to
the
player's
turn
total
and
the
player's
turn
continues.
• hold
-­‐
The
turn
total
is
added
to
the
player's
score
and
it
becomes
the
opponent's
turn.
Write
a
program
that
simulates
a
player
in
the
game
who
follows
the
strategy
of
“roll
until
the
turn
total
is
greater
than
or
equal
to
20
then
hold”.
Play
10
turns
in
the
simulation
to
get
a
total
score
for
the
player.
Declare
and
use
the
following
methods
appropriately.
You
will
only
receive
full
credit
if
these
methods
are
properly
used
in
your
solution.
• public
static
int
roll();
o Generates
a
random
dice
roll
value
and
returns
it.
• public
static
int
playTurn();
o Plays
a
single
turn
for
the
player,
printing
the
roll
values
and
returning
the
final
turn
total.
The
method
returns
when
the
player
rolls
a
1
or
isHold(…)
is
true.
• public
static
boolean
isHold(int
turnTotal);
o Returns
true
if
the
turnTotal
meets
the
hold
criteria
for
the
player’s
strategy
(i.e.
hold
at
20
or
greater).
Returns
false
if
the
player
shouldn’t
hold
and
should
continue
the
turn.
The
output
must
be:
• For
each
turn,
print
a
line
with
“Turn:”
and
the
turn
number.
• For
each
roll,
print
a
line
with
“Roll:

and
the
random
die
roll
value
(1-­‐6).
• At
the
end
of
each
turn,
print
“Turn
total:

and
the
turn
total.
• At
the
end
of
the
game,
print
“Game
total:

and
the
total
score.
6/29/2013
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
HI, How soon si this needed ?

I need it by Sunday, June 30th by noon EST.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
ATLProg
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer