Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

After The Mexican-American War, The United States acquired

After The Mexican-American War, The United States acquired California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. I don't remember my History too well. But if I recall correctly, I think people from Mexico that were already living in these states were given the option to continue living there if they wanted to; hence, live in The United States. Am I correct? Is this how Hispanics entered The United States for the very first time? I am trying to find out the origin of when Hispanics entered The United States for the very first time. Thank you.

Do you need answer in essay type for this?

Any required format?

Word count requirements?

When do you need this please?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The answer doesn't necessarily need to be in essay type nor any format nor any word limit. I am just looking for an answer that answers my questions very well. I need it whenever possible. Thank you.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.