Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

VB Assignment - Prefer LogicPro

I just need a little...

I just need a little help with my next assignment. I have everything completed up to this point.

Enhance the program from Change Request #2 in VB.Net (not Web based). Create a database with a table for different fish types and prices. Use this table to populate a dropdown list for the customer to select their fish selection.. Add editing checking and warning messages to assure that customers only enter valid values for height, length and width. Check to make sure the values are numbers and greater than zero. You should also check for a maximum value.

6/18/2013
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome back and thank you for asking me.

Let me know the details.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. Here is the file that needs to be edited.

http://wikisend.com/download/470844/w2.zip

I will review it and let you know ASAP.

Thanks again

Welcome
Please provide me complete requirements for this.

The assignment is as follows:

The file I sent you is my change request #2

ok, when do you need it?

by Sunday at the latest. No big rush necessary. That would give me enough time to see how you did it and figure out how to do myself without turning it in late. Is that enough time for you?

ok, I will provide you answer ASAP.

You're awesome. Thanks.

Welcome.

Hey how's it going? Just wondering how everything is coming along.

I will provide you answer ASAP.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

I debugged the vb program but it doesn't populate the fish name or filter cost in the drop down menus. How would I go about fixing that?

I will review and reply

Too clarify. By drop down menus I mean the combo boxes. I tried to make a similar program based on your help. So I thought it was something I was doing but I debugged your program and came up with one error. Thanks for the assistance.

ok. I will reply in few hours please

Any luck?

Apologies, i could not look at it. I will reply ASAP

Have you had the opportunity to review it yet?

yes. It populates the fish name or filter cost in the drop down. Pleae see the image:

http://www.wikisend.com/download/953854/Fish%20Tank%20Utility%20-%20CR2.jpg

Hmm.. Interesting... I must be missing something when I tried to create it. I keep getting this error:

'System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException' occurred in System.Data.dll

You ccan modify this project to create another one.

Thanks but I am really trying to learn this. I think I figured it out based on what you helped me with. Thank you!

Welcome :)
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer