Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Using Visual C++: Complete the following programs: Statements

Using Visual C++: Complete the following...
Using Visual C++:
Complete the following programs:

Statements
Assume that quest is an integer variable containing a question number. Write a program that places the last name of a US President into the Text property of textbox txtOut according to the following criteria:

"Washington" (if quest = 0), "Lincoln" (if quest = 1), "Jefferson" (if quest = 2), or "Roosevelt" (if quest = 3).
Write the above mentioned program:
Using switch statement
Using multiple alternative if statements
Using only properly indented and nested double alternative if statements
Save the interface as Switch.cpp.

Program Design Game Formulas
Most computer games use formulas to define what happens when a user interacts with the environment. For example, the formula for how much damage a player inflicted on a monster might be something like:

damage = (player strength + player weapon) – monster's protection

Assume that there are 100 possible values for each of the variables on the right side of this formula (from 0 = weak to 99 = strong).

Write a program that:

Allows the users to enter their strength, weapon strength, and the monster's protection
Finds out what the damage will be on clicking a button
Design a complete solution, including an interface sketch, object table, data table, algorithm, table of testing strategy, and trace examples of good and invalid data through the algorithm to verify that it is correct.

Save your program as GameFormula.cpp.
6/18/2013
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome back. Hope you are doing well.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
What is the deadline for this?

Any time tomorrow night would be good.

ok, I will provide you answer ASAP.

ok sounds good

:)
Download answer #1 from here quest_CPP.zip
Download answer #2 from here Game_Damage_CPP.zip

Unzip the zip files to get complete projects.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

I have a question, not sure if you would consider it a folow up to the previous problems I submited. which version of Visual Studio would you recomend for creating C++ Win forms like the 2 in these problems. I have the CD for both VS 2010 Pro and VS 2012 pro, but according to what I have been reading, MS no longer supports creating win forms in C++, using CLR in eather version. Any help would be appreaceated. BTW I intend to submit more C++ problems directly to you since you were so good wiht the last 2, in the next few days and maybe more.

I have used Visual Studio 2010 for creating these applications.

And I would be happy to help you with your other questions also. You can ask me using "For LogicPro only" at the start of the question text. It will ensure question comes to me.

Thank you, I intend to do exactly that. so you are saying that if I reinstall vs 2010 pro I should be able to build c++ win forms with CLR?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

ok thanks, I should be submitting my next problem Sunday or Monday.

ok, Thank you.

Do you know, is there a way I can submit a question to you without it being spashed all over the internet?

Yes. Post that as a new question with suitable price using only "For logicpro only" as question text. once I reply on that page, Upload the file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.
Goto following link
to create the question under my profile
once you get the answer and accept, I will send the equest to lock the thread
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer