LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

"For LogicPro only"BET:Flowcharts

"For LogicPro only" 

The Banking e-Teller system allows bank customers to perform ATM transactions from their cell phone. BET will allow customers to check balances, make remote capture deposits, and perform balance transfers to their checking or savings account. Balance transfers should only be processed if the funds are available. It is time to start organizing your solution for this system and to begin development on your design proposal.

Create the following for BET:

• Flowcharts showing the program processing flow for remote capture deposits, balance transfers, and balance inquiries. You may use Visual Logic to create your flowcharts.

• Algorithms in pseudocode describing the steps the program will perform to handle remote photo capture of the check deposits, balance transfers, and balance inquiries.

Then Second part:

Your team has decided that it would be appropriate to allow the bank customer to try again two more times if a balance transfer amount was entered that cannot be processed because of insufficient funds. Then give them an error message of insufficient funds The program should request a new transfer amount if an invalid amount has been specified using a loop. Modify your flowchart (you may use Visual Logic to create and modify your flowchart) and pseudocode to include a loop.

Welcome back
Download ->
Download BeTFlow&PCode.docx

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you did to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

where does the second part start

Page #4,5 and #6 are part -2
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what page is

page#5 and 6
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Your team has decided that it would be appropriate to allow the bank customer to try again two more times if a balance transfer amount was entered that cannot be processed because of insufficient funds. Then give them an error message of insufficient funds The program should request a new transfer amount if an invalid amount has been specified using a loop. Modify your flowchart (you may use Visual Logic to create and modify your flowchart) and pseudocode to include a loop. what pages

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

because I needed them separate.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.