Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.
29937297

The history books say that John Tyler despised James Polk both

The history books say that John Tyler despised James Polk both as a person and as a politician. But why did John Tyler despise James Polk? Thank you.
Good afternoon,

I would be happy to provide you with the information that you requested. In addition to being an expert on the site, I am also a full time professor.

In order for me to best assist you, please let me know if you need a specific length answer / essay, and if so please let me know the details, (i.e. word count, single or double spaced, and when you need this.)

I look forward to hearing from you,
Thank you kindly,
Lisa
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am just looking for an answer to my question. The number of words, single or double spaced, and all of that doesn't matter. I am just looking for why John Tyler despised James Polk, and if there is more than one reason, can you please list all the reasons. As soon as possible would be great seeing that I am going to pay $60.00 for an answer and since I have already waited for an answer for an hour and a half. Thank you.

Thank you for responding.

I asked you the questions regarding any requirements for the answer in order to be thorough and provide you with everything that you needed. There is no reason to be unkind.

I will opt out so that another expert may assist you.

Best regards,
Lisa
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was not being unkind. I just answered your question. I said please. I said thank you. I used no exclamation points. I did not respond in all capital letters. There are no cuss words. What gave you the notion that I was being unkind?

AlL I have been able to find for a reason that Tyler disliked Polk is from when Tyler was already president. Are you looking for a time before that?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No. I read that Tyler despised Polk when the article was talking about the time Tyler was about to finish his term in office. Thank you.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience: Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.