Linda_us
Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
19873544

Hello Linda, I paid to view one of your old answers but the

Hello Linda, I paid to view one of your old answers but the answer link says the file is no longer there. Here is the link with the answer I am trying to view. http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7lqke-hi-need-help-acc-homework-quiz-deadline-hrs.html

Hello and thank you for requesting me. I am currently viewing the file and will get back shortly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you.

Please click here for solution

You can request me in future as well by writing "FOR LINDA" at start of your post.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I assume I don't have to pay for this questions since this was a technical issue with my $3 order not working. Thanks.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.