Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

for ATLProg Q4 (The Octagon class) Write a class named Octagon…

for ATLProg Q4 (The Octagon class)...
for ATLProg
Q4 (The Octagon class) Write a class named Octagon that extends GeometricObject and implements the Comparable and Cloneable inter- faces. Assume that all eight sides of the octagon are of equal size. The area can be computed using the following formula:
. 
area = (2 + 4/22)*side*side 

Draw the UML diagram that involves Octagon, GeometricObject, Comparable, and Cloneable. Write a test program that creates an Octagon object with side value 5 and displays its
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2013
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Hello thanks for requesting me. i will have this ready in few minutes

ok please get me the program 3 as well i already payed for when you were offline and the other expert was trying to do it for me but i did not like his answers cuz its wrong

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
How does it look

can you provide me the third program again wihich is this one

. Q3 (The Colorable interface) Design an interface named Colorable with a void method named howToColor(). Every class of a colorable object must implement the Colorable interface. Design a class named Square that extends GeometricObject and implements Colorable. Implement howToColor to display the message Color all four sides. 
Draw a UML diagram that involves Colorable, Square, and GeometricObject. Write a test program that creates an array of five GeometricObjects. For each object in the array, invoke its howToColor method if it is colorable.
. (You donot need to create the UML diagram.)

Please create a question for it and i would post solution for all 4 so you would have all

for ATLProg

. Q1**(Use BigInteger for the Rational class) Redesign and implement the Rational class in Listing 15.11 using BigInteger for the numerator and denominator.

1. . In addition to the instructions provided, modify the program to use an array to hold the numerator and denominator where index = 0 represents the numerator and index=1 represents the denominator.

2. . this is the Listing 15.11 below :

this is the Rational class in Listing 15.11. it might help you.

1. . java Exercise15_06 1 2012

2. . This displays the calendar shown in Figure 15.11.

3. .

4. .

5. .

6. .

7. . The program displays a calendar for January 2012.

8. . You also can run the program without the year. In this case, the year is the cur- rent year. If you run the program without specifying a month and a year, the month is the current month.

. _____________________________________________________

Write code and test the solutions for the following problems from the textbook( three of them).

. Q2 (Enable GeometricObject comparable) Modify the GeometricObject class to implement the Comparable interface, and define a static max method in the GeometricObject class for finding the larger of two GeometricObject objects. Draw the UML diagram and implement the new GeometricObject class. Write a test program that uses the max method to find the larger of two circles and the larger of two rectangles.

.

. Q4 (The Octagon class) Write a class named Octagon that extends GeometricObject and implements the Comparable and Cloneable inter- faces. Assume that all eight sides of the octagon are of equal size. The area can be computed using the following formula:

. 
area = (2 + 4/22)*side*side 

. Draw the UML diagram that involves Octagon, GeometricObject, Comparable, and Cloneable. Write a test program that creates an Octagon object with side value 5 and displays its area and perimeter. Create a new object using the clone method and compare the two objects using the compareTo method.

I get that..Please go to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-atlprog/
and post a question for Program 3