Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

This is a more simple page if interested and can be based off

the previous designed website The design...
This is a more simple page if interested and can be based off the previous designed website
The design of all Web pages in the site must include:
a header at the top of the page,
a horizontal navigation bar below the header, required content below the navigation bar.
One Web page must include dynamic content created by client side programming using JavaScript.JavaScript programming code can be either embedded in the head element or included in an external JavaScript file that is linked to the Web page.You may write your own JavaScript orobtain the JavaScript code from a provider of free code.
Ensure the JavaScript programming code is free of errors that cause it to fail to execute.
Ensure the JavaScript code is called to execute.
Ensure the JavaScript programming code is included in the Web site.
Validate the HTML in the Web page.
One Web page must deliver audio and/or video content.
Deliver the content to older browsers using the embed element that falls back to Flash.
Deliver the content to modern browsers using the video and/or audio elements.
Ensure the content plays in all modern browsers.
Ensure the media files are included in the Web site.
Validate the HTML in the Web page.
Use at least one external CSS file to provide style, presentation, and layout to the Web pages in the Web site.
Validate the CSS style rules.

Zip (compress) the Visual Studio Web site folder into a .zip file format to submit.
5/27/2013
TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

By when is this required?

Wednesday Morning

Thank you. I will contact you once this is complete.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree

Thanks a lot!! I greatly appreciate the great quality of work you have created for me. I will be looking forward to working with you in the future!

You are very welcome and thank you so much for your kind words. It really means a lot to me. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to having the opportunity again.

Have a wonderful day.

Hi, I was wondering how I am able to send you a question just to you. I was really impressed with your work last time and I would like to only work with you. I tried going to your page and entering a question but when I got to the payment information it showed some other tutor waiting to answer my question. Is there anything you could do?

Hello again!

Yes, you can send me another question. I look forward to helping you again!

Simply go here and enter your question.

Start the question content with **For TheDoctor**

If it shows you a different expert when you get to the payment section, just disregard it. If you remember to start the question with **For TheDoctor**, I will see it.

Thank you
TheDoctor
TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree