akch2002
akch2002, Engineer
Experience:  Home work expert
46493125

find the voltages VA, VB,VC,VAB,VBC,and VAC A

find the voltages VA, VB,VC,VAB,VBC,and VAC

A R1 1000

B R2 2200

C R3 4700

V1 9
Can you upload connection details to reply this question?
If you can not upload figure, kindly describe the connections in words so that I can draw the figure.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Do you require any clarification?
Thanks for rating excellent.I will be happy to reply any circuit question. You are most welcome.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Write the loop equations for the following circuit. Simplify the equations if necessary. Solve for the currents.

Kindly upload this question in a new thread as required by Justanswer.com. Also upload the figure along with the question as it is not visible. Mention 'for Ashok Kumar' in the beginning of the question.