Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Hi there, i have three Question about programming in java

Hi there, i have three...

Hi there, i have three Question about programming in java this is the first one below. inaddition, i need comment  in every line( im using eclipse ).

Q1 - (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException) Write a program that meets the following requirements: 1- creates an array with 100 randomly chosen integers. 2- Prompts the user to enter the index of array, then displays the corresponding element value. If the specified index is out of bounds, display the message Out of Bounds.

5/24/2013
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer

ATLProg : Hello I can assist you
ATLProg : Can you pos
ATLProg : Can you upload complete question document on wikisend.com and post download link here
Customer:

i have sent the complete Question

Customer:

is there anything missing

ATLProg : I see only question 1 here
Customer:

oh i did not write your name in the begging

Customer:

i just request the other two

Customer:

but i did not write your name in the begging because i just seen your message

Customer:

are you done with the first one

ATLProg : Yes. Got that
ATLProg : How soon you need these done
Customer:

as soon as possible because its due at 9:30

ATLProg : Can it be extended its too short deadline
Customer:

and some of them need other work i have to put some of them in a word duc

Customer:

i can not .. im gonna lose marks if i dont submitted on time

Customer:

how long it will takes you????

ATLProg : Ok let me see
Customer:

did you get the other two QUESTION

Customer:

S

ATLProg : Yes
Customer:

so you gonna do the three of them right

Customer:

?

Customer:

if you who gonna do three of them plz do not forget to include comment everywhere so i can understand, thank yo in advance

ATLProg :

yes i am on it..please be around for the first one..

ATLProg :

once you have rate the first answer i will start working on 2nd program on your other question that you created

Customer:

ok

ATLProg :

Please download first solution from following link

ATLProg :

Answer

ATLProg :

Were you able to download solution?

Customer:

yah but the eclips does not working in my laptop

Customer:

im working on it jus a min

ATLProg :

k

Customer:

the eclipse is not working in my laptop so plz send me all the solutions so i can go to get my friend laptop and work on it

Customer:

and plz make sure all the programs work and run

Customer:

thank you

ATLProg :

all the programs do run

ATLProg :

but you would have to rate my first answer before i give you the second program

ATLProg :

and also note the second and third programs are underpriced and i think they should be priced atleast around $75 total looking at urgency and effort needed

ATLProg :

i can send you the snapshot of working program if you want

Customer:

ok this is my first time using justanswer

Customer:

where do i have to go to rate you

ATLProg :

Here is snapshot of working program 1

ATLProg :

Snapshot

ATLProg :

Just hit the Smiley icons if you see them

Customer:

ok it looks good

ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
ATLProg
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer