TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

Create a text file that contains at least 5 Web-related terms

Create a text file that contains at least 5 Web-related terms (e.g. XML, CSS, Server) and their definitions. Make sure that the file is writeable. Then, create two Web pages:

A Web form that allows a user to add a new term and definition to the "dictionary."
A "Word of the Day" page that displays a random term and definition from the dictionary.
On the Word of the Day page, add a link to the input form.
Hello again,

This value of this question is far too low given the amount of work required. I will send an under-priced report. You will receive an email that tells you the suggested price and provides you with a link to update the question price.

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am willing to pay more just tell me how to go about it.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.