Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Database Essent for Businesses Bis245 course,

if an admin can get...
if an admin can get Sandhya on.. that person i believe would be able to help if, if not i will take someone else :-)

needing help with Database Essent for Businesses Bis245 course, Involves Microsoft Access. need quiz help. Looking for a pro who know the following.

below are the examples of what needs to be answered on the quizzes

http://www.mediafire.com/?epzy5sgx0ezdmbk
http://www.mediafire.com/?jy4cf1y3c75wn4k
5/22/2013
Josie-Mod

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional, Sandhya, a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. I have also left your question open to other professionals in case they may assist sooner. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Sandhya
Sandhya, Tutor

Thanks for requesting me!

Sorry, I can't help in this. I will opt out.

Thanks again
you did a year a go for someone.. I saw an older post
are these timed test or not? when do you need help? Thanks
Like the one you answered a year ago.. it was a quiz that you did and its timed 1 hour limit.. and usually 8 questions. If you as good as i think you are :-) shouldn't take more then a 1/2 hour its a multiply choice
okay, when do you need help?

Let me know.

Thanks
we can either do it now or schedule for later tonight.. eastern USA time
Let us do it now.

Thanks
k hold on
sure..Thanks
opps we have to hold off till at Least Sunday.. the quiz isn't open yet.. sorry Does Sunday work for you?
okay fine..what time on Sunday?

Let me know.

Thanks
morning some time? ill figure it out and let you know later probably saturday ill tell you but lets shoot for Morning.. (Sunday 11A:M-12 pm?)
okay fine. I will remain online at that time..

Thanks

on by chance yet?

yes, I am online..

you ready then?

we can start in 25-30 minutes

k do you have access to Microsoft access 2010 or newer?

is it multiple choice questions quiz or not?

it is a quiz with a bonus questions at the end that needs microsoft access

Right now I don't have access to Microsoft access. I can only help in multiple choice questions. Let me know if you still need help.

Thanks

k thats fine.. just do the quotations... you ready then? i will link you to the word document /quiz

yes are you ready?

okay fine. Please send questions.. Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?g6xd64w8b2a3ky4 its microsoft word 1 hour limit please upload answers as i did the questions.. thanks

okay, I will send in 1 hour.. Thanks
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Sandhya
Sandhya, Tutor

how sure of these answers are we?

I think..its perfect..Thanks

k, I will need you in the future.. probably weekly, hope we can work out a price since This web site has gone greedy and up the price per question to crazy pricing.. hopefully i can get 2 for the price of the $40

We are not allowed to discuss price. Please don't forget to rate my answers. I will be happy to assist you in future.

Thanks

yeah i know the political crap.. not your fault.. but this site use to be good when we were able to ask questions starting at 15,20 bucks

I am not sure about payment issues but Please don't forget to rate my answers. I will be happy to assist you in future.

Thanks

Thanks

have admin lock post from public view ..thanks.. i will need you next week so don't go anywhere

Not good.. you got a 16 out of 40

I have checked my answers again..seems fine..

Thanks

got a few wrong.. 32/40 80 percent.. need to better :-)

Sandhya
Sandhya
Sandhya, Tutor