Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Hi, I have this physics homework I need help with, can someone

please help me!!! Q1-Q4:- (Since they...
Hi, I have this physics homework I need help with, can someone please help me!!!

Q1-Q4:- (Since they are diagrams)
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?pm7vv39j4xkakdg

Q5: Define:-

a) Potential Difference
b) Electromotive force
c) Ammeter
d) Voltmeter
e) Resistance
f) Resistivity

Q6) Explain why there is no contradiction between Kirchhoff laws and energy conservation principles.
5/20/2013
akch2002
akch2002, Engineer
I can help you with these questions. Kindly indicate time in hours by which you like to have answers for these questions.
Resistance values given in figures can not be read clearly. Can you upload clear figures?
ok http://www.mediafire.com/view/?bvh7anpdp8sbvag

can it be done in 6 hours?
Thanks. It is already done. Only typing is left. I will do it in morning. It is night time here.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
akch2002
akch2002, Engineer
akch2002
akch2002
akch2002, Engineer