ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

Resource: Ch. 15, 17, & 25 of Java: How to Program Modify

Resource: Ch. 15, 17, & 25 of Java: How to Program
Modify the Inventory Program to use a GUI. The GUI should display the information one product at a time, including the item number, the name of the product, the number of units in stock, the price of each unit, and the value of the inventory of that product. In addition, the GUI should display the value of the entire inventory, the additional attribute, and the restocking fee.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon you need this done?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I need it tonight.
Here is the code I have so far, it does not contain the GUI.

http://wikisend.com/download/417708/Inventory.java

Thanks in advance for your help
ok i will have this ready soon
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please dumb it down as this is a intro to Java class.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

"For ATLProg only"

Modify the Inventory Program to include an add button, a delete button, and a modify button on the GUI. These buttons should allow the user to perform the corresponding actions on the item name, the number of units in stock, and the price of each unit. An item added to the inventory should have an item number one more than the previous last item.

Add a save button to the GUI that saves the inventory to a C:\data\inventory.dat file.

Use exception handling to create the directory and file if necessary.

Add a search button to the GUI that allows the user to search for an item in the inventory by the product name. If the product is not found, the GUI should display an appropriate message. If the product is found, the GUI should display that product’s information in the GUI.

This is my code:

http://wikisend.com/download/354344/Inventory.java

Please create a new question requsting me
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok wait just a sec.