Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

A gasoline company requires a program for their POS systems

A gasoline company requires a...
A gasoline company requires a program for their POS systems at the pumps through North America. The program should display the following options for the customer to choose from:
1. 3.00 per gallon for regular
2. 4.50 per gallon for premium
3. 5.20 for diesel
4. 1.00 per Amp-Hr to charge an electric car(25 Amp-Hr to charge completely)
In addition the station charges
1. 12.00 for full service
2. 10.00 for quick and go service
3. There is no charge for self service
There are taxes to be paid
1. 7.75% sales tax on the total gasoline purchase
2. 8% on the total diesel purchase
3. 3% on the total for the electric car.
Your program should prompt customer for type of service desired so the customer can select one.
Alert customer if entry is not correct.
Another prompt will be required for the type of fuel or charging.
Alert customer if entry is not correct.
Next the customer will be prompted for the amount of fuel desired. Alert customer if this entry is entered empty.
Your program should then calculate the bill specifying the type of service, type of fuel, amount of fuel/charge, the sales tax paid, and the final total.
A message of appreciation should be printed at the end.
The company would like to store 500 entries for the dollar amount of each type of service, the dollar amount of each type of fuel, the dollar amount of the total revenue, and the total tax collected for each type of fuel.
5/15/2013
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
What is the deadline?

hello

are you able to answer within the next hour or two

Which language are you using?
Is it java or Visual Basic?

I dont know I think its java but not sure Could I get in both ways

I need the answer within an 1hr 45 minutes please

I just need like the input output write things like that

Like

I declare something as float

Please let me know the language?

Also it will take me 4-5 hours, let me know.

java

could you please try to finish it early if you can please

What is the absolute deadline?
Also it is GUI or Console Based?

tonight by 10 pm pst

this is an example of what I need

1. Input a list of positive numbers, terminated by 0, into an array Numbers [].

Then display the array and the largest and smallest number in it.

Answer:

Declare number [100], A, Z, largeNo, smallNO, count as Integer

Set count = 0

Write “enter the number:”

Input A

While number != 0

Set number [count] = A

If count = 0 then

Set largeNo = number [count]

Set smallNo = number [count]

End if

If largeNo < number [count] then

Set largeNo = number[count]

End if

If smallNo > number [count] then

Set smallNo = number [count]

End if

Set count = count +1

Write “enter the number”

Input A

End while

For (Z = count - 1; Z >= o; z++)

Write number [Z]

End for

End

ok, I will try my best to provide you answer ASAP.

thank u its basic program class i thank its going be in a case statment i think

thank u its a basic pseudo case algorithm

welcome

yea its a pseudo case algorithm

ok

where do you put the answer at?

Please check back in 2 hours.

I'm sorry to keep bothering you, but how close are you to finishing?

yes, please wait for 10-15 minutes

I need to turn it in

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer