Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

answers to pennfoster exam #08800200 behavior and exam #08800300

answers to pennfoster exam #08800200 behavior and exam #08800300 handling and restraint and hit the ground running:a roadmap to success in veterinay assistant
Hello Nikki,

I have #08800200 and #08800300. If you want, I can send those two.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi chris thank you for your reply and yes i would like for you to send me the answers to exam # XXXXX and #08800300

Thank you

Nikki

Hi Nikki,

I also found #08800100. Here are the answers for comparison with your own.

#08800100
1. C
2. D
3. A
4. B
5. A
6. D
7. A
8. D
9. D
10. A
11. B
12. D
13. D
14. C
15. B
16. C
17. A
18. C
19. A
20. B

#08800200
1. D
2. A
3. D
4. D
5. A
6. B
7. B
8. B
9. A
10. C
11. B
12. A
13. C
14. C
15. D
16. B
17. D
18. A
19. B
20. C

#08800300

1. B

2. B

3. C

4. A

5. A

6. A

7. B

8. D

9. A

10. C

11. B

12. B

13. C

14. C

15. D

16. A

17. C

18. D

19. A

20. B

Hope this helps!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi chris thank you for your answers but i'v tried these answers already and i got low grades.Is it possible for u to put next to the answers what the letter answers i think the order my question are asked may be different from yours i will appreciate this very much

thanking you inadvance Nikki

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi chris are you still working on my question?

Sorry, experiencing technical difficulties with the site. I'll get back to you ASAP.

You can view the corresponding questions to those answers at the following pages:
http://lessons.pennfoster.com/pdf/088001.pdf
http://lessons.pennfoster.com/pdf/088002.pdf
http://lessons.pennfoster.com/pdf/088003.pdf
Hi Niki,

Sorry, for the delay; technical difficulties prevented me from replying promptly. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi chris i'm trying the links you sent me but i'm not getting the information i need please help me chris nikki

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hey chris sorry to say this but i'm using the exact thing you said to do i'm typeing http://lessons.pennfoster.com/pdf/088002.pdf but still nothing i don't know what more to say or do but to thank you alot for doing your best to help me i really do appreciate the help. Nikki

Nikki, click here for exam 08800200 questions, and here for exam 08800300 questions that correspond to the above answers. Exams questions are on the last two pages of each of these studies guides (.pdf files).
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi chris thank you so much my guess was right the order in which the questions are asked are not the same so i understand now and i'm able to take it from hear i can't thank u enough for your help and time u put in to help me out i really do appreciate your help thank you again. Nikki

You're welcome! Glad to help out. Good luck in your studies!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi chris i did not get any reply from u in regards to my last question. Are u still working on it? Nikki

Hi Nikki,

I just saw your reply here and have posted an answer to your other question.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

6.

Where is the best place on the Student Portal to read general bulletins from Penn Foster?

A.

My Student Account

B.

Video Resources

C.

My Courses

D.

Message Center

7.

Four students are talking about what they learned in their course, Hit the Ground Running. Maggie says

you can use only one learning style. Chris says you can use one learning style, or a combination of learning

styles. Jim says the kinesthetic learning style is better than the other learning styles. Louise says the best

way to learn is by listening. Which student is

correct?

A.

Chris

B.

Jim

C.

Maggie

D.

Louise

8.

What does the SQR3 technique stand for?

A.

Skin, Quiz, Read, Recite, and Review

B.

Survey, Question, Read, Recite, and Review

C.

Survey, Quiz, Read, Review, and Relax

D.

Skim, Question, Review, Recite, and Relax

9.

Exams can be retaken only if the initial grade is a failing grade. Below _______% is considered a failing

grade for Penn Foster High School and Penn Foster Career School students, while below _______% is

considered a failing grade for Penn Foster College students.

A.

65; 70

B.

50; 60

C.

55; 65

D.

75; 80

10.

Mary Jo wants to become a featured student in her Academic Space, so she types "how to be featured"

in the search bar on the Community to find out how to apply. In the "How can I become a featured

student?" document, she learns that she needs to post a discussion thread, and tag that post with the tag

A.

iwillachievemygoals.

B.

whyichose2bmore.

C.

learnmoredomore.

D.

educationthatworks.

11.

Tia is checking out the blogs in the Penn Foster Blog Network on the Community. She's looking for the

blog that has posts about news stories, motivational quotes, and how-tos related to the school's programs.

Which one should she check out?

A.

Shades of Green

B.

Language Matters

C.

The Penn Foster Blog

D.

The Wellness Report

I see these questions were meant to be posted on your other question page.