ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

2. CheckPoint: Inventory Program Part 3 ? Resource: Java:

2. CheckPoint: Inventory Program Part 3
? Resource: Java: How to Program
? Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum
? Modify the Inventory Program by creating a subclass of the product class that uses one additional unique feature of the product you chose (for the DVDs subclass, you could use movie title, for example). In the subclass, create a method to calculate the value of the inventory of a product with the same name as the method previously created for the product class. The subclass method should also add a 5% restocking fee to the value of the inventory of that product.
? Modify the output to display this additional feature you have chosen and the restocking fee.
? Post as an attachment in java format.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The link to download is: http://wikisend.com/download/470382/Inventory.zip

The due day is midnight MST tonight. What I have uploaded is the inventory program part two. I cannot figure out how to write the sub-class.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

"For LogicPro only"

Are you there?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
expert not answering request.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need it by midnight tonight. I posted my code from the inventory program part two, but I can not seem to grasp the third part. The link to my code is:

http://wikisend.com/download/470382/Inventory.zip

Also it needs to be in basic java as this is a introduction to java class. If you could just modify my code to meet the requirements.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks. I will work on it and leave you a message when I am done. You should receive a automated email when I leave message, but feel free to check the answer here at this link if that is more convenient. So please check your registered email id with JustAnswer
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok and thank you.

Also note that the sub-class will inherit from the parent class.

ok..
I will have to redo the code to meet the requirements. Is that ok?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Are you still working on it?

Please confirm if its ok to change the format of code
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes it is ok, but please format in a students code (comparable to mine) so there will be no flags popped with my instructor.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It is ok, but please keep in the "student format" Just so it will not raise flags with my instructor.

ok./..
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would be pleased if it were written so that I could submit it without modifications.

ok
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your help!!! I will keep you in mind when I need help again. God bless!

Anytime Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This program does not have a sub-class and it is the same code that I submitted, This is not what I wanted to complete this assignment. Please review the assignment and resubmit.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please resubmit. This code does not contain a sub-class and it runs exactly the way my code ran. Please review the requirements for the assignment and re-submit the results. Please note the code you received from me was inventory 2. The assignment is for inventory 3 and you are required to modify the code to meet the requirements for inventory 3.

It does have DVD subclass having DVD manufactuter property and 5% restocking fee
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, but it does not display the restocking fee.

Ok here you go

http://wikisend.com/download/906274/Inventory.java

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Now I get a compile error that is:C:\Users\Bill\Desktop\Inventory2.java:9: error: class Inventory is public, should be declared in a file named Inventory.java
public class Inventory {

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Now I get a error consisting of:C:\Users\Bill\Desktop\Inventory2.java:9: error: class Inventory is public, should be declared in a file named Inventory.java
public class Inventory {

Please make sure the file is named Inventory.java and not Inventory2.java