Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I need a Java program that does and has the following: 1:

Customer Question
I need a Java program...
I need a Java program that does and has the following:

1: A GUI that is built with Javax.swing components with:
a. Two text fields. one has to be labled: income earned (note: must be a positive decimal number in dollars and cents), and the other minutes worked (note: must be a positive decimal number)

b. A "submit" button that takes user inputs and stores them in a two-dimensional array.

NOTE: two-dimensional array should store the entered tutoring time and payment for session information for tutor, as shown below.
Minutes Wages
60.0 10.00
120.0 40.00
90.0 15.00

c. An "exit" button that ends the application.
d. A "run report" button that iterates through the two-dimensional array using a nested for-loop to generates a report of:
1: Total minutes of tutoring provided.
2: Average wage per hour in dollars and cents
3:Total earnings in dollars and cents
4: Wage analysis, determined based on comparison of average per hour earnings and current minimum wage, using the following logic:
- if average wages per hour is minimum wage ~ 2.00, then above average

The "run report" button should Display resulting calculations in GUI text area in the following format:
====================================
Minutes = **** Earnings = **.**

Minutes = **** Earnings = **.**

Minutes = **** Earnings = **.**

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Report of your wages to Date:

Total Minutes spent tutoring: ***.*
Total Earnings: $**.**
Average wage per hour:

Minimum Wage is currently = $7.25 in Louisiana

Your Average wages per hour are (above average, below average, or average) NOTE: based on above logic

====================================

2: Use exceptions to handle invalid user entries for the following situations:

• If minutes entered is less than or equal to zero, throw exception.
• Tutors should not tutor for longer than 4 hours per day. If minutes entered is greater than 60 × 4 = 240 minutes, throw exception.
• Tutors must be paid for their tutoring service. If earnings entered is not greater than or equal to zero, throw exception.

Note: The program should not terminate abruptly if any of these situations are encountered. The application should print a message “Invalid input. Please try again.” and let the user continue using the application.

3: Use single-line and multiline comments to explain program flow.

Note: program should not be written to advanced for a beginer to understand Thanks
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/12/2013
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 4 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
I am really looking to have this by Tuesday the 14th of May. If this is not possible let me know.

dont know if this will be helpful or not, honestly i am lost.

http://wikisend.com/download/436032/Task1.rar
I will review it and let you know ASAP.

Hi Curtis,

Download

http://www.wikisend.com/download/245292/Task 1.zip

unzip to get netbeans project folder
Open netbeans
Click on file->open project
Navigate to unzipped folder and click open
The project will be shown in left pane(project explorer)
Expand project by clicking [+]
Expand source packages by clicking [+]
Expand default package by clicking [+]
Right click on task1_main_JFrame.java and click Run to get output

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!

I have 2 things.
why When i hit the close program button it does not end the program?

And the program does not have the "Minimum Wage is currently = $7.25 in Louisiana" in the generate reports section before it returns the report whether or not your wages are at or above average.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer