Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

for "ATLProg" only Exercise P5.1. Implement all member functions

for "ATLProg" only Exercise P5.1. Implement...
for "ATLProg" only
Exercise P5.1. Implement all member functions of the following class:

class Person { public:

Person(); Person(string pname, int page); void get_name() const; void get_age() const;

private: string name;

int age; // 0 if unknown Exercise P5.2. Implement a class PEmployee that is just like the Employee class except

};

Exercise P5.2. Implement a class PEmployee that is just like the Employee class except

};

that it stores an object of type Person as developed in Exercise P5.1.

class PEmployee { public:

PEmployee(); PEmployee(string employee_name, double initial_salary); void set_salary(double new_salary); double get_salary() const; string get_name() const;

private:

};

Person person_data;

double salary;

Exercise P5.4. Implement a class Account. An account has a balance, functions to add and withdraw money, and a function to query the current balance. Charge a $5 pen- alty if an attempt is made to withdraw more money than available in the account.

Discuss how you can use the concept of interfaces within class implementation. Explain how you would use constructors, destructors, mutator member functions, and accessor member functions as implemented within the class definition. Provide an example of interfaces using C++ syntax.

Discuss the concept of separate compilation in C++. Additionally, explain the concept of distributing code of complex programs over multiple files, and the purpose of having separate header files, implementation files, and a driver file. Provide an example of interfaces using C++ syntax
5/11/2013
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Hi, Welcome back ! How soon do you need this answer ?
Can you please send me a pdf/word document/URL of your assignment description ?
Can you please send me the files you have been working with ?
Can you please go to www.ge.tt and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" and please paste it in your reply here.
www.ge.tt
did you see it?
no...I need the full download link pls
http://ge.tt/7u3RTNg/v/0
Did you see it
yes I did, sorry it looks like my last post did not go through...Looks like there are 5 questions here...which one do you need ?
All of them. It was a previous question you answered . I work on 2 questions I realized they are wrong
I have sent a Underpriced report on this to your registered email id, please confirm if the price looks ok to you. Please let me know so I can start working on this accordingly.
So did you want me to work on this ?
Go ahead thank you
ok..
Download Answer Link I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.
Were you able to download and review answer I provided above ?
I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.

There is # XXXXX missing. and there is no comments & documentations

Please advise

Sorry but you would need to add documentation on your end...if you want I can work on #2

i will add the documentation. # XXXXX # XXXXX are the ones not including. I see 1,2,3

thank you

ok...
You know when I will be able to get the questions? Will I get the comments I #. 1,2,3. I will do the documentation. Thanks
At this point you just need the code for # XXXXX correct ?
I did not get # XXXXX and #5. And the comments for 1,2,3
You need to add the comments on your own...I ahve already spent a lot of time on this.

I will provide the answer for these two items next -

The comments will be hard to add because I did not do the problems since I am doing the documentary.
Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your question, so I will open it to all Experts and if someone can assist you, they will post a reply here on this page (No need to create a new question). Best wishes.
Thanks . You are unable to answer what question?
Raj
Raj, Engineer
Hi there,

I can help you with the solution.
By when do you need the solution files?

Thank you
It's past due already. I was working with the previous expert.
So do you still need the solution or do not need help on this anymore?
I still need the solution. Did you see the question?
Can you please post the question link again?

Thank you
From ge.tt?

http://ge.tt/7u3RTNg/v/0

did you see the link?

show documentation and comments

Yes I got the MS Word file with the Requirement.
Will it be fine if I provide you solution in next 24 hrs. ?

yes sir. thank you

You are welcome.
Hello. Any news for me yet?
Yes I am still working...
Solution will be ready by midnight.
Ok thank you much
You are welcome
UPDATE:

First 3 parts of solution are ready

Only last two remaining.
Thank you the last two are the ones I need first. When you think they will be ready ?
In Next 2 - 3 hrs.
Thank you
You are Welcome.
Solution files are ready.

How would you prefer to have the solution?
Will solution in MS Word file be fine with you?
Yes it will be fine thanks
Ok Give me 15 min to transfer solutions to MS Word.
Ok
Ok Transfer to MS Word is done.

All five solutions are in same MS Word files with the Heading before the Solution.

Please download the Solution File from the link below:
CLICK HERE

If you face any difficulty than feel free to ask for help.

If the solution file is satisfactory than Please don't forget to RATE the Answer.
It will hardly take few seconds to RATE my Answer

In Future to request any new Question to me just begin your Question with TO RAJ followed by the Question in the following format:

TO RAJ: Followed by the Question.

Thank You and Have a Good Day.
It's not downloading to my computer
Ok I will provide the new link to download the file.

Try the below link to download the Solution file(SOLUTIONS.doc):
http://wikisend.com/download/284228/SOLUTIONS.doc

TO RAJ: Followed by the Question.

Thank You and Have a Good Day.
Raj
Raj, Engineer
Any comments or documentation for them?
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Thank you very much for your help
You are Welcome.

TO RAJ: Followed by the Question.
Hello I don't see them
You dont see what?
The comments
All the lines starting with // are comments inside the code.
All the codes are commented in the solution.
Ok thanks
Raj
Raj
Raj, Engineer