Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

For LogicPro Only - Can you help me with these two for $50?

I need the first one...
For LogicPro Only - Can you help me with these two for $50? I need the first one by Sat night/Sun morning and the second one by Monday night.

1. Design a class named Pet, which should have the following fields:

Name – The name field holds the name of a pet.
Type – The type field holds the type of animal that is the pet. Example values are “Dog”, “Cat”, and “Bird”.
Age – The age field holds the pet’s age.

The Pet class should also have the following methods:

setName – The setName method stores a value in the name field.
setType – The setType method stores a value in the type field.
setAge – The setAge method stores a value in the age field.
getName – The getName method returns the value of the name field.
getType – The getType method returns the value of the type field.
getAge – The getAge method returns the value of the age field.

Once you have designed the class, design a program that creates an object of the class and prompts the user to enter the name, type, and age of his pet. This data should be stored in the object. Use the object’s accessor methods to retrieve the pet’s name, type, and age and display this data on the screen.

You are to submit the following for the assignment:

Your RAPTOR source code file with comments added to each line or where necessary to explain program flow. Also submit the flowchart of your working program.
Make sure you run it to make sure it is error free and does what it is supposed to.

2. Design an Employee class that has fields for the following pieces of information:

Employee Name
Employee Number

Next, design a class named ProductionWorker that extends the Employee class. The ProductionWorker class should have fields to hold the following information:

Shift Number (an integer, such as 1, 2, or 3)
Hourly Pay Rate

The workday is divided into two shifts: day and night. The shift field will hold an integer value representing the shift that the employee works. The day shift is shift 1 and the night shift is shift 2. Design the appropriate accessor and mutator methods for each class.

Once you have designed the classes, design a program that creates an object of the ProductionWorker class and prompts the user to enter data for each of the object’s fields. Store the data in the object and then use the object’s accessor methods to retrieve it and display it on the screen.

5/11/2013
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome back
Hope you are doing well
I will provide the answer ASAP
Thank you
Welcome
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer