Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

What are some of the mechanisms by which a public utility providing

What are some of the mechanisms by which a public utility providing natural gas to the community can achieve economies of scale?

Alex :

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. Please let me know the required word count and due date for your assignment. Thanks, Alex

Customer:

150

Customer:

5/10/13

Hello, my name is Greg. Are you still needing this prompt? If so, by what time today (the 10th) do you need it back to you? Okay to have this evening?

Also, is a source required or just general information for that 150 words?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I need it today. This evening would be great by 4pm PST. That would be awesome. Yes, please provide one source.

I should be able to pull together by that time - give me a short bit for my resources.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Greg,

I received your answer and thought it was appropriate. I tried rating your response.and the system sent me an error message. Thanks again for your immediate attention to the question. I re posted a new question:

How might a "green" energy producer using wind turbines to produce electricity achieve economies of scale?

Randolph.

Thanks for the update - it looks like the rating went through - I will take a look at your other question.

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Teacher Greg,

Thank you.

Randolph

No problem. It looks like the other question was closed as it was viewed as a duplicate of this one.

Can you repost as a new question and put "For TeacherGreg" at the front of the post - let me know the deadline you need it back as well.

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok